"Ji-tae" Kim Hyo-jin "was a good knife-footed, family response in 10 years" ('The Good Detective Detective2')

Actor Kim Hyo-jin expressed his feelings for joining JTBC The Good DetectiveDetective2.On the 28th, JTBCs new Saturday drama The Good DetectiveDetective2 was presented at the Seoul Garden Hotel in Seoul Dohwa-dong.Director Cho Nam-guk and actors Son Hyun-joo, Jang Seung-jo and Kim Hyo-jin attended.Son Hyun-jooo plays a warm, life-style Detective mugging like the next-door uncle.In Season 1, Kang Do Chang rang the hearts of viewers with the humanity that hurts the victim and his family together, and the persistence to find out the truth and catch the bad guy until the end.However, the fact that Lee Dae-cheol, an unfair death row, disappeared into the dew of the death penalty without being able to take off his falsification left him with a trauma that doubted himself, Is it right to catch a real criminal?In Season 2, Kang Do-chang suffers internal conflicts as he comes to this trauma and menopause to veteran Detective, who has been through all the pre-natal battles.Jang Seung-jo plays the flawless elite Detective Oh Ji-hyeok from Seoul Gwangsudae.The cool brain-down reasoning and the bad guy are responsible for the cider of The Good Detective Detective with the persistence to the end.Kim Hyo-jin was divided into TJ Group director Chun Nana.Chun Nana is an out-of-wedlock character of Chun Sung-dae (Song Young-chang), who was treated as a child without his father, and was bullied by his half-brother Chun Sang-woo (Choi Dae-hoon).The only thing left after leaving my only dependent mother is the survival instinct. Kim Hyo-jin, who joined the season, said, I am nervous.The Good DetectiveDetective1 is a good work and I was worried that I would be a new one and cause trouble because I was loved so much.I was worried that this work would work out if I did well. I was honored to be able to leave the results and be together. I hope that many people will be loved through broadcasting.When asked about the burden of joining the season 2, Kim Hyo-jin said, The script was fun and there were many charms of Chun Nana characters in the Detectives.It is true that it was burdensome because of the role I did not play before, but the director believed a lot. Director, I wanted to be with actors who are good at acting.The casting 0th place in Chun Nana was Kim Hyo-jin.The reason for this is that it will be understood when we see the drama, he said. Kim Hyo-jin is the center of our drama and hidden secret weapon. Kim Hyo-jin said, I thought I wanted to do Detective because of the good atmosphere in the field.I tried to get a sense of tension in the field. I just had to follow it because you were good at acting at the scene.Nana is a moderator, not showing her feelings on the outside, but rather playing it with a focus on how to express her feelings well, he said.Kim Hyo-jin, who changed her hairstyle with a knife in 10 years for her character, said she was not bad about her family and surrounding peoples reactions.I wanted to be completely different from the previous one, so I cut it. I was glad I was more responsive than I thought. I also discussed the costume with the director, who was in the beginning a moderating, yet achromatic, costume, and thought about how to express the Nana in a limited color.As the second half of the year changes, the color changes and design changes. I studied it so that each god can show it to fit my feelings.The Good DetectiveDetective2 is a counter-attack of the powerful 2 teams The Good DetectiveDetectives who confronted the evil desires of the evil people over the line with one truth.After Season 1, director Cho Nam-guk and writer Choi Jin-won have united once again. It will be broadcast on the 30th.

Actor Kim Hyo-jin expressed his feelings for joining JTBC The Good Detective Detective2'.

On the 28th, JTBC's new Saturday drama The Good Detective Detective2' was presented at the Seoul Garden Hotel in Seoul Dohwa-dong. Director Cho Nam-guk and actors Son Hyun-joo, Jang Seung-jo and Kim Hyo-jin attended.

Son Hyun-jooo plays a warm, life-style Detective mugging like the next-door uncle. In Season 1, Kang Do Chang rang the hearts of viewers with the humanity that hurts the victim and his family together, and the persistence to find out the truth and catch the bad guy until the end. However, the fact that Lee Dae-cheol, an unfair death row, disappeared into the dew of the death penalty without being able to take off his falsification left him with a trauma that doubted himself, "Is it right to catch a real criminal?" In Season 2, Kang Do-chang suffers internal conflicts as he comes to this trauma and menopause to veteran Detective, who has been through all the pre-natal battles.

Jang Seung-jo plays the flawless elite Detective Oh Ji-hyeok from Seoul Gwangsudae. The cool brain-down reasoning and the bad guy are responsible for the cider of The Good Detective Detective' with the persistence to the end. Kim Hyo-jin was divided into TJ Group director Chun Nana. Chun Nana is an out-of-wedlock character of Chun Sung-dae (Song Young-chang), who was treated as a child without his father, and was bullied by his half-brother Chun Sang-woo (Choi Dae-hoon). The only thing left after leaving my only dependent mother is the survival instinct. Kim Hyo-jin, who joined the season, said, "I am nervous. The Good Detective Detective1 is a good work and I was worried that I would be a new one and cause trouble because I was loved so much. I was worried that this work would work out if I did well. "I was honored to be able to leave the results and be together. I hope that many people will be loved through broadcasting."

When asked about the burden of joining the season 2, Kim Hyo-jin said, "The script was fun and there were many charms of Chun Nana characters in the Detectives. It is true that it was burdensome because of the role I did not play before, but the director believed a lot. "Director, I wanted to be with actors who are good at acting."

"The casting 0th place in Chun Nana was Kim Hyo-jin. The reason for this is that it will be understood when we see the drama, "he said." Kim Hyo-jin is the center of our drama and hidden secret weapon. "

Kim Hyo-jin said, “I thought I wanted to do Detective because of the good atmosphere in the field. “I tried to get a sense of tension in the field. I just had to follow it because you were good at acting at the scene.” “Nana is a moderator, not showing her feelings on the outside, but rather playing it with a focus on how to express her feelings well,” he said.

Kim Hyo-jin, who changed her hairstyle with a knife in 10 years for her character, said she was "not bad" about her family and surrounding people's reactions. I wanted to be completely different from the previous one, so I cut it. I was glad I was more responsive than I thought. "

“I also discussed the costume with the director, who was in the beginning a moderating, yet achromatic, costume, and thought about how to express the Nana in a limited color. “As the second half of the year changes, the color changes and design changes. I studied it so that each god can show it to fit my feelings.”

The Good Detective Detective2' is a counter-attack of the powerful 2 teams The Good Detective Detectives who confronted the evil desires of the evil people over the line with one truth. After Season 1, director Cho Nam-guk and writer Choi Jin-won have united once again. It will be broadcast on the 30th.