Kim Hyo-jin "Donating coffee, making a proud job of oneself"

Actor Kim Hyo-jins picture has been released.Magazine Singles released a picture with Actor Kim Hyo-jin, who returned to JTBCs Saturday Drama Criminal Criminal 2, which recently ended on September 21st.Recently, Kim Hyo-jin played various Characters with his return, but they have something in common in that he tries to overcome reality in each work.Kim Hyo-jin said, I seem to be more attracted to the person who is trying to overcome strongly.I wanted to show you how to focus on yourself and find your own way of survival when you were acting, he says.In addition to acting, the field where Kim Hyo-jin is constantly interested is animal welfare.Asked if this affects the lives of individuals, she said, What I think is right, living with one or two values ​​that I want to keep, has a positive impact on myself.At least so far in my life, he said, I was able to make myself proud of my interest in animals, such as saving coffee and donating.When I think that these big and small activities change the world, my daily life becomes more abundant.
Actor Kim Hyo-jins picture has been released.Magazine Singles released a picture with Actor Kim Hyo-jin, who returned to JTBCs Saturday Drama Criminal Criminal 2, which recently ended on September 21st.Recently, Kim Hyo-jin played various Characters with his return, but they have something in common in that he tries to overcome reality in each work.Kim Hyo-jin said, I seem to be more attracted to the person who is trying to overcome strongly.I wanted to show you how to focus on yourself and find your own way of survival when you were acting, he says.In addition to acting, the field where Kim Hyo-jin is constantly interested is animal welfare.Asked if this affects the lives of individuals, she said, What I think is right, living with one or two values ​​that I want to keep, has a positive impact on myself.At least so far in my life, he said, I was able to make myself proud of my interest in animals, such as saving coffee and donating.When I think that these big and small activities change the world, my daily life becomes more abundant.
Actor Kim Hyo-jins picture has been released.Magazine Singles released a picture with Actor Kim Hyo-jin, who returned to JTBCs Saturday Drama Criminal Criminal 2, which recently ended on September 21st.Recently, Kim Hyo-jin played various Characters with his return, but they have something in common in that he tries to overcome reality in each work.Kim Hyo-jin said, I seem to be more attracted to the person who is trying to overcome strongly.I wanted to show you how to focus on yourself and find your own way of survival when you were acting, he says.In addition to acting, the field where Kim Hyo-jin is constantly interested is animal welfare.Asked if this affects the lives of individuals, she said, What I think is right, living with one or two values ​​that I want to keep, has a positive impact on myself.At least so far in my life, he said, I was able to make myself proud of my interest in animals, such as saving coffee and donating.When I think that these big and small activities change the world, my daily life becomes more abundant.

Actor Kim Hyo-jin's picture has been released.

Magazine Singles released a picture with Actor Kim Hyo-jin, who returned to JTBC's Saturday Drama 'Criminal Criminal 2', which recently ended on September 21st.

Recently, Kim Hyo-jin played various Characters with his return, but they have something in common in that he tries to overcome reality in each work. Kim Hyo-jin said, "I seem to be more attracted to the person who is trying to overcome strongly. “I wanted to show you how to focus on yourself and find your own way of survival when you were acting,” he says.

In addition to acting, the field where Kim Hyo-jin is constantly interested is animal welfare. Asked if this affects the lives of individuals, she said, "What I think is right, living with one or two values ​​that I want to keep, has a positive impact on myself. At least so far in my life, he said, "I was able to make myself proud of my interest in animals, such as saving coffee and donating. When I think that these big and small activities change the world, my daily life becomes more abundant. "