Heize, Drunk driving Why You Don't Worry "To the Woeful Around" (English VinglishFM)

Singer Heize talked about his license.MBC FM4U English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-kyu, which was broadcast on July 5, recently appeared with Heize, who recently came back as a new song.On this day, DJ Jang Sung-kyu revealed the story of a listener, Heize seems to have nothing to do.I cant drive and cook because I dont have a license, I havent actually tried it (for a license), and its been delayed, this year I have to win, I have to win, Heize explained.As for the reason for delaying the license, he said, It is the work that I think is the most important thing, and because it is an album, other things are not a priority.But I think it is right to do it when there is energy and can concentrate. Jang Sung-kyu responded in a strange way, saying, I do not have anything to drive Drunk.Heize nodded and laughed, saying, You can prevent even minor accidents, but you can not actually drink well.

Singer Heize talked about his license.

MBC FM4U 'English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-kyu', which was broadcast on July 5, recently appeared with Heize, who recently came back as a new song.

On this day, DJ Jang Sung-kyu revealed the story of a listener, "Heize seems to have nothing to do."

"I can't drive and cook because I don't have a license, I haven't actually tried it (for a license), and it's been delayed, this year I have to win, I have to win," Heize explained.

As for the reason for delaying the license, he said, "It is the work that I think is the most important thing, and because it is an album, other things are not a priority. But I think it is right to do it when there is energy and can concentrate. "

Jang Sung-kyu responded in a strange way, saying, "I do not have anything to drive Drunk." Heize nodded and laughed, saying, "You can prevent even minor accidents, but you can not actually drink well."