"Cy and the Breakup" Jessie "It's a matter of time before the truth is revealed... It's not retirement."

Jessie said on her 7th day instagram that I know that people are doing Guess because of my current situation, but it is a matter of time before the truth is revealed.Jessie wrote in this article: Please be polite: give me time to sort out thoughts and time to breathe.I have never been off since 2005, he said. One thing is certain, not retirement. I am now starting. Jessie also told fan club Zevis she was thankful for unconditional love and support; finally, Jessie added that she loves Piancé for life.Earlier, Pinion said that Jessie and Exclusive contract expired on June 6 and decided not to recontract.Jessie joined the pinnacle in January 2019 and actively worked as a singer, announcing Snow Sister, What Type of X, Cold Blooded and ZOOM.He also played in entertainment programs such as Six Sense and What do you do when you play?As the first artist of the pinnation, Jessie, who has been together since the beginning of the pinnation, has become a The Artist who is loved by more fans with his passion and constant efforts, said the pinnation. We will support Jessies move to The Artist.I understand people can make asumptions right now based on my current situationBut the truth shell reveal itself in a matter of time ..Respectfully ... please give me some time to collect my thoughts and greate a bit.(I havent received since 2005)But one thing for Sure is that this GIRL is NOT tiring. Im only getting started.Thank you Jebbies for your unconditional love and support. And lastly love you Pnation for life.

Jessie said on her 7th day instagram that "I know that people are doing Guess because of my current situation," but "it is a matter of time before the truth is revealed."

Jessie wrote in this article: "Please be polite: give me time to sort out thoughts and time to breathe. I have never been off since 2005, "he said." One thing is certain, not retirement. I am now starting. "

Jessie also told fan club Zevis she was "thankful for unconditional love and support"; finally, Jessie added that she "loves Piancé for life."

Earlier, Pinion said that Jessie and Exclusive Contract expired on June 6 and decided not to reContract. Jessie joined the pinnacle in January 2019 and actively worked as a Singer, announcing "Snow Sister," "What Type of X," "Cold Blooded" and "ZOOM." He also played in entertainment programs such as 'Six Sense' and 'What do you do when you play?'

"As the first artist of the pinnation, Jessie, who has been together since the beginning of the pinnation, has become a The Artist who is loved by more fans with his passion and constant efforts," said the pinnation. "We will support Jessie's move to The Artist."

I understand people can make asumptions right now based on my current situation

But the truth shell reveal itself in a matter of time ..

Respectfully ... please give me some time to collect my thoughts and greate a bit. (I haven't received since 2005)

But one thing for Sure is that this GIRL is NOT tiring. I'm only getting started.

Thank you Jebbies for your unconditional love and support. And lastly love you Pnation for life.