National player Kim A-lang, can't wear ready-made clothes with thigh thickness...magic closet)

National player speed skater Kim A-lang has unveiled a story of wearing custom clothes.On May 10th, JTBC magic closeet appeared in Kim A-lang looking for his own styling.Kim A-lang said he enjoys wearing custom clothes while revealing his closet, saying, It is an advantage to be able to choose the color and pattern you want.Kim A-lang explained, When I bought pants, I did not fit my waist when I fit the thigh size. When I fit my waist, I did not fit the thigh size and I often failed to fit the pants size.Kim A-lang then posed in jeans that fit him, saying, You can customize zippers and stitches.

National player speed skater Kim A-lang has unveiled a story of wearing custom clothes.

On May 10th, JTBC 'magic closeet' appeared in Kim A-lang looking for his own styling.

Kim A-lang said he enjoys wearing custom clothes while revealing his closet, saying, "It is an advantage to be able to choose the color and pattern you want."

Kim A-lang explained, "When I bought pants, I did not fit my waist when I fit the thigh size. When I fit my waist, I did not fit the thigh size and I often failed to fit the pants size."

Kim A-lang then posed in jeans that fit him, saying, "You can customize zippers and stitches."