Lee Joon-ho, cherry blossoms remind me of the virtue...

2PM member and Actor Lee Joon-ho showed off his Numsa Wall visual.On the 14th, 2PM official Instagram posted photos with the article Look at our King Junho wonderful # acting # memory King # painting # Letostagram.In the photo released on the day, Lee Joon-ho, who poses next to a cherry tree model, is shown. Lee Joon-hos sexy and cute charm, which shows her bangs and suits, catches her eye.Lee Joon-ho received a lot of love in the MBC Drama Red End of Clothes Retail, which ended in January, as a role of Jeongjo Lee.In a recent live broadcast, I am born in 2004 and can I be a girlfriend? Asked a young fan, How old are you when you are in 2004? I do not have a problem, but is it?Im embarrassed, he said, gathering topics.

2PM member and Actor Lee Joon-ho showed off his 'Numsa Wall' visual.

On the 14th, 2PM official Instagram posted photos with the article "Look at our King Junho wonderful # acting # memory King # painting # Letostagram".

In the photo released on the day, Lee Joon-ho, who poses next to a cherry tree model, is shown. Lee Joon-ho's sexy and cute charm, which shows her bangs and suits, catches her eye.

Lee Joon-ho received a lot of love in the MBC Drama 'Red End of Clothes Retail', which ended in January, as a role of Jeongjo Lee.

In a recent live broadcast, "I am born in 2004 and can I be a girlfriend?" Asked a young fan, "How old are you when you are in 2004?" "I do not have a problem, but is it? I'm embarrassed," he said, gathering topics.