Kim Yong-rim "International Workers' Day marriage masculine Kim Ji Young, Gift to Never Get Again" (AM Plaza)

Actor Kim Yong-rim spoke of his son Nam Seong-jin and his daughter-in-law Kim Ji Young.On May 13, KBS 1TV AM Plaza talked about Moms Back.Kim Yong-rim said: Our mother was a typical Korean mother, a faint and pathetic mother because she was a mother who only looked at her husband and child.I am sick because I can not do better when I am alive. Kim Jae-won, an announcer, mentioned Kim Yong-rims son, Nam Seong-jin and his daughter-in-law Kim Ji Young, and asked, Did not your son and wife have an international workers Day marriage?Kim Yong-rim laughed, Yes, I do not think it is a Gift that I can not receive again.The commendationist next to him said,  (I want to marry) is like a chimney, but my daughter declared that she does not marriage.Both are in their 20s, and International Workers Day did not even think about it and asked for a gift for Childrens Day.

Actor Kim Yong-rim spoke of his son Nam Seong-jin and his daughter-in-law Kim Ji Young.

On May 13, KBS 1TV 'AM Plaza' talked about 'Mom's Back'.

Kim Yong-rim said: "Our mother was a typical Korean mother, a faint and pathetic mother because she was a mother who only looked at her husband and child. I am sick because I can not do better when I am alive. "

Kim Jae-won, an announcer, mentioned Kim Yong-rim's son, Nam Seong-jin and his daughter-in-law Kim Ji Young, and asked, "Did not your son and wife have an international worker's Day marriage?" Kim Yong-rim laughed, "Yes, I do not think it is a Gift that I can not receive again."

The commendationist next to him said, " (I want to marry) is like a chimney, but my daughter declared that she does not marriage. Both are in their 20s, and International Workers' Day did not even think about it and asked for a Gift for Children's Day. "