Aespa "Diet for a comeback..advance to Cannes with Acting? greedy" (Radio show)

On the 10th broadcast KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, Aespas Karina and Giselle appeared as guests.DJ Park Myeong-su said, Why are you so pretty? Do you get pretty when you take a break? Karina said, I worked hard because it was a comeback. I also went on a diet.Park Myeong-su said, Do not come back, is not it too hard to lose weight?Aespa recently released the new song spissy (Spicy), Karina said, This time its a little spicy. As you can see from our music video, its the story of four spicy women in college.We have always been in the wilderness, but this time we finally have Kahaani coming to the real world. We have a door that connects us to the Force after we come from the wilderness to the real world, and it is Kahaani that opens the door and causes an anomaly in the real world, he added.Park Myeong-su said, Idols should be multi-dimensional, but do you want to go to the Cannes Film Festival as an actor, not an ambassador?Im sorry to say its rough, but if Aespa activity is 10 years, then youll have to plan your activities later. Giselle said, I want to go out so much. I like Acting, and I like watching movies, so Im greedy. Karina said, I feel like Im looking for a new me and its fun. I really want to.But if Liaison doesnt talk to me, I dont know. If its not fixed, he doesnt talk much. Liaison is very different.When asked about the recent International Workers Day, Karina boasted, I was busy with my schedule, so I called and bought a car for Parent.Giselle also said, Japan has a video call with Parent because International Workers Day is different from Korea. Parent also came to the concert earlier.I honestly can not even tell you that you came. I really appreciate it, but it is more comfortable for me to come home. When one of the listeners asked, Who talks the most in the group chat room? Karina said, When one person starts, they come and go together. I think they really talk a lot.Finally, Aespa said, It is glorious and exciting to be on our own stage now.

On the 10th broadcast KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show', Aespa's Karina and Giselle appeared as guests. DJ Park Myeong-su said, "Why are you so pretty? Do you get pretty when you take a break?" Karina said, "I worked hard because it was a comeback. I also went on a diet." Park Myeong-su said, "Do not come back, is not it too hard to lose weight?" Aespa recently released the new song 'spissy' (Spicy), Karina said, "This time it's a little spicy. As you can see from our music video, it's the story of four spicy women in college. We have always been in the wilderness, but this time we finally have Kahaani coming to the real World. " "We have a door that connects us to the Force after we come from the wilderness to the real World, and it is Kahaani that opens the door and causes an anomaly in the real World," he added. Park Myeong-su said, "Idols should be multi-dimensional, but do you want to go to the Cannes Film Festival as an actor, not an ambassador? I'm sorry to say it's rough, but if Aespa activity is 10 years, then you'll have to plan your activities later. " Giselle said, "I want to go out so much. I like Acting, and I like watching movies, so I'm greedy." Karina said, "I feel like I'm looking for a new me and it's fun. I really want to. But if liaison doesn't talk to me, I don't know. If it's not fixed, he doesn't talk much. liaison is very different." When asked about the recent International Workers' Day, Karina boasted, "I was busy with my schedule, so I called and bought a car for Parent." Giselle also said, "Japan has a video call with Parent because International Workers' Day is different from Korea." Parent also came to the concert earlier. I honestly can not even tell you that you came. I really appreciate it, but it is more comfortable for me to come home. " When one of the listeners asked, "Who talks the most in the group chat room?" Karina said, "When one person starts, they come and go together. I think they really talk a lot." Finally, Aespa said, "It is glorious and exciting to be on our own Stage now."