Hwang Chi-yeul, intense red, also catches visuals... 'By My Side' concept photo release

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul has boosted expectations for a new album with colorful visuals.TEN2 ENTERTAINMENT, a subsidiary company, released its fourth Mini album By My Side (By My Side) concept photo Autumn version on its official SNS on May 3 and started a comeback countdown.In the public photos, the emotional atmosphere of Hwang Chi-yul captivates the attention.Hwang Chi-yeul, wearing a red jacket, emits an emotional eye that seems to be thoughtful, and heralds a ripe sensibility and raises expectations for a new song.In particular, the red glow and warm visuals that illuminate Hwang Chi-yeul have created a deep mood of autumn.Hwang Chi-yeul, who will come back to the fourth Mini album By My Side on May 12, will release the concept photo of the mood of the four seasons sequentially and prepare for comeback.The new album By My Side is an album filled with music that I always want to keep with me. Hwang Chi-yul participated in the entire production and improved the perfection.Five songs were included, including the title song Why Now and Falling In Love, Once Again, Eyes On Me and Love was a farewell (Love Is....).

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul has boosted expectations for a new album with colorful visuals.

TEN2 ENTERTAINMENT, a subsidiary company, released its fourth Mini album 'By My Side' (By My Side) concept photo 'Autumn' version on its official SNS on May 3 and started a comeback countDown.

In the public photos, the emotional atmosphere of Hwang Chi-yul captivates the attention. Hwang Chi-yeul, wearing a red jacket, emits an emotional eye that seems to be thoughtful, and heralds a ripe sensibility and raises expectations for a new song.

In particular, the red glow and warm visuals that illuminate Hwang Chi-yeul have created a deep mood of autumn.

Hwang Chi-yeul, who will come back to the fourth Mini album 'By My Side' on May 12, will release the concept photo of the mood of the four seasons sequentially and prepare for comeback.

The new album 'By My Side' is an album filled with Music that I always want to keep with me. Hwang Chi-yul participated in the entire production and improved the perfection. Five songs were included, including the title song "Why Now" and "Falling In Love", "Once Again", "Eyes On Me" and "Love was a farewell (Love Is....).