Han Go-eun: Shin Youngsoo, a Girl Who Never Had a Candy Kiss in Her Mouth

Shin Youngsoo expressed his affection for Han Go-eun.On May 17th, Channel A  ⁇  Nowadays, Mens Life Bridegroom class  ⁇  Hwang Chi-yeul met Han Go-eun couple.On this day, Han Go-eun and his wife enjoyed dating for a long time. Han Go-eun showed Candy in his mouth and asked his husband Candy to eat and laughed.The two of them kissed Candy and showed their affection and caught their eye.Hwang Chi-yeul, who met Han Go-eun, said that he knew that he was married soon, and Shin Youngsoo said that he was 101 days away.Hwang Chi-yeul said, I guess there was something like that. When I saw it, I wondered if the bell sounded. Han Go-eun also asked me, Have you ever heard a bell? Shin Youngsoo is not a bell, but I felt like a fairy. When I met my wife, I felt like I had never experienced it before. I can not explain it in words, but I caught my eye.

Shin Youngsoo expressed his affection for Han Go-eun. On May 17th, Channel A ⁇ Nowadays, Men's Life Bridegroom class ⁇ Hwang Chi-yeul met Han Go-eun couple. On this day, Han Go-eun and his wife enjoyed dating for a long time. Han Go-eun showed Candy in his mouth and asked his husband "Candy to eat" and laughed. The two of them kissed Candy and showed their affection and caught their eye. Hwang Chi-yeul, who met Han Go-eun, said that he knew that he was married soon, and Shin Youngsoo said that he was 101 days away. Hwang Chi-yeul said, "I guess there was something like that." When I saw it, I wondered if the bell sounded. "Han Go-eun also asked me," Have you ever heard a bell? " "Shin Youngsoo is not a bell, but I felt like a fairy." When I met my wife, I felt like I had never experienced it before. "I can not explain it in words, but I caught my eye.