Scandal' Shin Jae-ha, iron beads The killer? Hostility toward Jeon Do-yeon

In the tvNs Saturday-Sunday drama Crash Course in Romance, which aired on 18th, the story was drawn after Namhae Lee (Royunseo) calmed Scandal down by confessing that Nam Ha-sun (Jeon Do-yeon) was an aunt, not a mother.Choi Hwang Chi-yeul (Jung Kyung-ho) confirmed his mind with the South Line and became a romanticist in Affair South.Kang Jun-sang (Huh Jung-do) came to Choi Hwang Chi-yeul, who was about to have a meeting with another academy after being kicked out of The Pride Academy. Kang Jun-sang said, Please make a comeback with The Pride.He said, I need you so badly and I need you so badly.Choi Hwang Chi-yeul asked, Why do you need three math instructors at the Academy? And Kang Jun-sang said, I thought Song Jun-ho solved it with PerfectM, but he sent proof of content to pay more penalty. Jin (one week) died.Jung Kyung-ho said, I do not know why this keeps happening.On the other hand, Choi Hwang Chi-yeul, who was worried about his future, was concerned about The Pride Academy, who believed in his possibilities. He told Nam Sun-sun, I am worried about a few calls.I went to the Pride, and he asked me to come back. But I did not have anything to do with it, I did it, I was the first person to recognize me, and I was worried about the kids who taught me.I think its okay to give it another shot, Southbound added.Choi Hwang Chi-yeul went to a meeting with another academy and expressed his intention to refuse. He told an academy official, I have a different decision about my decision. I am sorry to have wasted your time.Shin Jae-ha, who was convinced of Choi Hwang Chi-yeuls transfer, could not hide his absurdity, and Choi Hwang Chi-yeul said, Ive been worried all night and Im going to return to Pride.I have been in the past for a while to get rid of a mistake, and I do not think I will regret it if I give a yellow card and a red card. Ji Dong-hee asked, Did the president of the South Korean ship advise you? And Choi Hwang Chi-yeul said, It is also the first person to recognize me.When you sign up with The Pride, you have to put in a condition to enter the royunseo all-care class. Ji Dong-hee sent a strange and cold-eyed look to the southbound line. He told the southbound line that he praised his bowling ability, You are better than your boss. He persuaded me in many ways and said that he would stay in the pride.I did not want to change easily, but thanks to my boss, I do not want to have a competent aunt. The south line was puzzled by Ji Dong-hees hostility toward him, and Choi Hwang Chi-yeul said, Dong-hee is not a child.Police are chasing Lee Hee-jae (Kim Tae-jung) as the culprit of the Iron Beads Murder case, and interest in the future development of whether Ji Dong-hee was involved in the Iron Beads Murder case is increasing.

In the tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama "Crash Course in Romance," which aired on 18th, the story was drawn after Namhae Lee (royunseo) calmed Scandal down by confessing that Nam Ha-sun (Jeon Do-yeon) was an aunt, not a mother. Choi Hwang Chi-yeul (Jung Kyung-ho) confirmed his mind with the South Line and became a romanticist in Affair South. Kang Jun-sang (Huh Jung-do) came to Choi Hwang Chi-yeul, who was about to have a meeting with another Academy after being kicked out of The Pride Academy. "Kang Jun-sang said," Please make a comeback with The Pride. He said, "I need you so badly and I need you so badly." Choi Hwang Chi-yeul asked, "Why do you need three math instructors at the Academy?" And Kang Jun-sang said, "I thought Song Jun-ho solved it with PerfectM, but he sent proof of content to pay more penalty. Jin (one week) died. Jung Kyung-ho said, "I do not know why this keeps happening." On the other hand, Choi Hwang Chi-yeul, who was worried about his future, was concerned about The Pride Academy, who believed in his possibilities. He told Nam Sun-sun, "I am worried about a few calls. I went to the Pride, and he asked me to come back. "But I did not have anything to do with it, I did it, I was the first person to recognize me, and I was worried about the kids who taught me." "I think it's okay to give it another shot," Southbound added. Choi Hwang Chi-yeul went to a meeting with another Academy and expressed his intention to refuse. He told an Academy official, "I have a different decision about my decision. I am sorry to have wasted your time. Shin Jae-ha, who was convinced of Choi Hwang Chi-yeul's transfer, could not hide his absurdity, and Choi Hwang Chi-yeul said, "I've been worried all night and I'm going to return to Pride. I have been in the past for a while to get rid of a mistake, and I do not think I will regret it if I give a yellow card and a red card. " Ji Dong-hee asked, "Did the president of the South Korean ship advise you?" And Choi Hwang Chi-yeul said, "It is also the first person to recognize me. When you sign up with The Pride, you have to put in a condition to enter the royunseo all-care class. " Ji Dong-hee sent a strange and cold-eyed look to the southbound line. He told the southbound line that he praised his bowling ability, "You are better than your boss." He persuaded me in many ways and said that he would stay in the pride. I did not want to change easily, but thanks to my boss, I do not want to have a competent aunt. " The south line was puzzled by Ji Dong-hee's hostility toward him, and Choi Hwang Chi-yeul said, "Dong-hee is not a child." Police are chasing Lee Hee-jae (Kim Tae-jung) as the culprit of the iron beads Murder case, and interest in the future development of whether Ji Dong-hee was involved in the iron beads Murder case is increasing.