'Coming Out' Willa Holland, assaulted at Itaeuon, "clear hate crime police report"

Singer Willa Holland has criticised hate crimes, informing her of the assault damage.Willa Holland posted a long post on her SNS on the 6th with several photos.Photos show Willa Holland with a scar on her face.Willa Holland said, Today, while walking on the Itaeuon road with Friend and manager, an unknown man said, I am a dirty gay man. I hit my face twice because I am gay.Willa Holland then said: I have a scar on my face and Im going to the hospital soon; this is an obvious hate crime.I should never be exposed to violence because I am Coming Out gay. Willa Holland said, What happens in Korea in 2022 is an example of how unguaranteed gay human rights are.I reported to the police and I believe that the police officers will solve it well. Willa Holland also emphasized, I expect that this will not happen again, and that all minorities, including LGBTQ, will come to show hope and love to children, rather than disgust and violence.While walking along Itaewon Road with Friend and manager early today, an unknown man struck me twice because he was dirty gay and said he was gay.Im going to the hospital soon. This is a hate crime. Im not exposed to violence because Im Coming Out.What happens in Korea in 2022 is an example of how unguaranteed gay human rights are.I called the police and I believe the police will handle it well.I hope that this will not happen again, and that all minorities, including the growing LGBTQ, and a world that can show hope and love to children rather than disgust and violence.

Singer Willa Holland has criticised hate crimes, informing her of the assault damage.

Willa Holland posted a long post on her SNS on the 6th with several photos.

Photos show Willa Holland with a scar on her face.

Willa Holland said, "Today, while walking on the Itaeuon road with Friend and manager, an unknown man said," I am a dirty gay man. "I hit my face twice because I am gay."

Willa Holland then said: "I have a scar on my face and I'm going to the hospital soon; this is an obvious hate crime. I should never be exposed to violence because I am Coming Out gay. "

Willa Holland said, "What happens in Korea in 2022 is an example of how unguaranteed gay human rights are. I reported to the police and I believe that the police officers will solve it well. "

Willa Holland also emphasized, "I expect that this will not happen again, and that all minorities, including LGBTQ, will come to show hope and love to children, rather than disgust and violence."

While walking along Itaewon Road with Friend and manager early today, an unknown man struck me twice because he was "dirty gay" and said he was gay. I'm going to the hospital soon. This is a hate crime. I'm not exposed to violence because I'm Coming Out. What happens in Korea in 2022 is an example of how unguaranteed gay human rights are. I called the police and I believe the police will handle it well.

I hope that this will not happen again, and that all minorities, including the growing LGBTQ, and a world that can show hope and love to children rather than disgust and violence.