"Billon Is Myself" Im Young-woong, Dreams Promised to 40 Audiences Reality-Making Efforts (You Quiz on the Block)

Im Young-woong was able to make the dream promised in front of 40 audiences a reality because he became a villa himself.In the 152th episode of tvN You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block) broadcast on May 4, the national hero and singer Im Young-woong appeared as guests for the special feature of HERO (hero).Im Young-wong, who has been in his debut for six years, has grown up his dream of a singer since childhood when he was told to sing to his local friends.Im Young-wong, who started preparing for singers in earnest for the first time in the Music Academy in high school, started to go on stage with local music festivals.Not as solid as it was.Im Young-woong recalled standing in front of a handful of fans in the cinema as a rookie and saying, Now I sing in front of 40 people, but in five years I talk about 4,000 people and ten years I will sing in front of 40,000 people.The aspirations of the newcomer became a reality, and Im Young-wong sold out all 20 concerts nationwide this year.Im Young-woong said, At that time, it was a ridiculous false dream, but how did it happen?It is strange that 40,000 people are still ridiculous, but that they are fulfilling their dreams, and that they can go that way. The secret to his dream was soon revealed: Im Young-woongs practice time was roughly 10 hours a day.Im Young-woong said, Because I have a part that I did not get in, I thought about what kind of weapon I could get on stage, but I practiced singing as I said from then on because I wanted to develop skills to talk to people rather than give technical joy on stage.In addition, Im Young-woong had 1.3 billion YouTube views. The number of videos posted since its debut was more than 600.Im Young-woong said, When I first started YouTube, I just started because I could not do anything.YouTube was not activated, so I made my debut as a trot singer, but there was no one to sing it, and I did not have a stage, so I uploaded it steadily in the studio. Yoo Jae-Suk was impressed by this Im Young-woong.It is natural, but it is today because such steadyness and these efforts have come without sending them every day.It is not my desire to have 40 seats and 40,000 seats.I have made an effort to match it, so I do not think there is today. It was the heart of Im Young-woong, who covered the song of the late Kim chul-min, who impressed Yoo Jae-Suk.The late Kim chul-min is a comedian and singer of Korea and is famous for performing a bus king performance with only one guitar in Maroney Park.He died at the age of 54 last year, three years after lung cancer.Im Young-woong said, I thought that Chulmin wanted to help Munna Bhai M.B.S. with a new song in the morning yard pro. Yo Jae-Suk said, Thank you very much for that heart.Now he has gone to heaven, but he has tried to give a smile to the streets for a lifetime. Im Young-woongs warm anecdote was not over; the work of resuscitation of a car driver was also a hot topic.Im Young-woong said: I was going in a car and the car staggered in front of me, hit the car, hit the guardrail and stopped.I saw from behind that I thought it was drowsy driving or drunk driving, but it was not a situation.The driver was back and the woman was shaking, but we needed to do something, but we had only the vehicles to do it.I learned CPR in the army and reserve forces, he said.When Im Young-woong asked about his recent worries, he said, I always think I am so loved compared to what I have.I am constantly trying to get better than before, but I think it is stressful when I hit the wall. I want to repay as much as I am loved, so I get stressed.Im Young-woong also said, I think I am worried about what people do if they do not like it.Because of this, the biggest Billon tormenting Im Young-woongs heart was I was myself; Im Young-woong said, I think hes continuing to harass himself.I am confident that I should be bothered by over without being frustrated by the wall that keeps hitting me. In a way, I think that stress is a healthy stress for myself.Im Young-woong said, I do not think it is normal. I still have a long way to go up, and I worry a lot about how to fill this shortage.I thought that I wanted to show my various aspects to my fans somehow. I am living waiting for that moment.I imagine the day in front of a lot of audiences.
Im Young-woong was able to make the dream promised in front of 40 audiences a reality because he became a villa himself.In the 152th episode of tvN You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block) broadcast on May 4, the national hero and singer Im Young-woong appeared as guests for the special feature of HERO (hero).Im Young-wong, who has been in his debut for six years, has grown up his dream of a singer since childhood when he was told to sing to his local friends.Im Young-wong, who started preparing for singers in earnest for the first time in the Music Academy in high school, started to go on stage with local music festivals.Not as solid as it was.Im Young-woong recalled standing in front of a handful of fans in the cinema as a rookie and saying, Now I sing in front of 40 people, but in five years I talk about 4,000 people and ten years I will sing in front of 40,000 people.The aspirations of the newcomer became a reality, and Im Young-wong sold out all 20 concerts nationwide this year.Im Young-woong said, At that time, it was a ridiculous false dream, but how did it happen?It is strange that 40,000 people are still ridiculous, but that they are fulfilling their dreams, and that they can go that way. The secret to his dream was soon revealed: Im Young-woongs practice time was roughly 10 hours a day.Im Young-woong said, Because I have a part that I did not get in, I thought about what kind of weapon I could get on stage, but I practiced singing as I said from then on because I wanted to develop skills to talk to people rather than give technical joy on stage.In addition, Im Young-woong had 1.3 billion YouTube views. The number of videos posted since its debut was more than 600.Im Young-woong said, When I first started YouTube, I just started because I could not do anything.YouTube was not activated, so I made my debut as a trot singer, but there was no one to sing it, and I did not have a stage, so I uploaded it steadily in the studio. Yoo Jae-Suk was impressed by this Im Young-woong.It is natural, but it is today because such steadyness and these efforts have come without sending them every day.It is not my desire to have 40 seats and 40,000 seats.I have made an effort to match it, so I do not think there is today. It was the heart of Im Young-woong, who covered the song of the late Kim chul-min, who impressed Yoo Jae-Suk.The late Kim chul-min is a comedian and singer of Korea and is famous for performing a bus king performance with only one guitar in Maroney Park.He died at the age of 54 last year, three years after lung cancer.Im Young-woong said, I thought that Chulmin wanted to help Munna Bhai M.B.S. with a new song in the morning yard pro. Yo Jae-Suk said, Thank you very much for that heart.Now he has gone to heaven, but he has tried to give a smile to the streets for a lifetime. Im Young-woongs warm anecdote was not over; the work of resuscitation of a car driver was also a hot topic.Im Young-woong said: I was going in a car and the car staggered in front of me, hit the car, hit the guardrail and stopped.I saw from behind that I thought it was drowsy driving or drunk driving, but it was not a situation.The driver was back and the woman was shaking, but we needed to do something, but we had only the vehicles to do it.I learned CPR in the army and reserve forces, he said.When Im Young-woong asked about his recent worries, he said, I always think I am so loved compared to what I have.I am constantly trying to get better than before, but I think it is stressful when I hit the wall. I want to repay as much as I am loved, so I get stressed.Im Young-woong also said, I think I am worried about what people do if they do not like it.Because of this, the biggest Billon tormenting Im Young-woongs heart was I was myself; Im Young-woong said, I think hes continuing to harass himself.I am confident that I should be bothered by over without being frustrated by the wall that keeps hitting me. In a way, I think that stress is a healthy stress for myself.Im Young-woong said, I do not think it is normal. I still have a long way to go up, and I worry a lot about how to fill this shortage.I thought that I wanted to show my various aspects to my fans somehow. I am living waiting for that moment.I imagine the day in front of a lot of audiences.

Im Young-woong was able to make the dream promised in front of 40 audiences a reality because he became a villa himself.

In the 152th episode of tvN 'You Quiz on the Block' (hereinafter referred to as 'You Quiz on the Block') broadcast on May 4, the national hero and singer Im Young-woong appeared as guests for the special feature of 'HERO (hero).

Im Young-wong, who has been in his debut for six years, has grown up his dream of a singer since childhood when he was told to sing to his local friends. Im Young-wong, who started preparing for singers in earnest for the first time in the Music Academy in high school, started to go on stage with local Music festivals.

Not as solid as it was. Im Young-woong recalled standing in front of a handful of fans in the cinema as a rookie and saying, "Now I sing in front of 40 people, but in five years I talk about 4,000 people and ten years I will sing in front of 40,000 people." The aspirations of the newcomer became a reality, and Im Young-wong sold out all 20 concerts nationwide this year.

Im Young-woong said, "At that time, it was a ridiculous false dream, but how did it happen? It is strange that 40,000 people are still ridiculous, but that they are fulfilling their dreams, and that they can go that way. "

The secret to his dream was soon revealed: Im Young-woong's practice time was roughly 10 hours a day. Im Young-woong said, "Because I have a part that I did not get in, I thought about what kind of weapon I could get on stage, but I practiced singing as I said from then on because I wanted to develop skills to talk to people rather than give technical joy on stage."

In addition, Im Young-woong had 1.3 billion YouTube views. The number of videos posted since its debut was more than 600. Im Young-woong said, "When I first started YouTube, I just started because I could not do anything. YouTube was not activated, so I made my debut as a trot singer, but there was no one to sing it, and I did not have a stage, so I uploaded it steadily in the studio. "

Yoo Jae-Suk was impressed by this Im Young-woong. "It is natural, but it is today because such steadyness and these efforts have come without sending them every day. It is not my desire to have 40 seats and 40,000 seats. I have made an effort to match it, so I do not think there is today. "

It was the heart of Im Young-woong, who covered the song of the late kim chul-min, who impressed Yoo Jae-Suk. The late kim chul-min is a comedian and singer of Korea and is famous for performing a bus king performance with only one guitar in Maroney Park. He died at the age of 54 last year, three years after lung cancer.

Im Young-woong said, "I thought that Chulmin wanted to help Munna Bhai M.B.S. with a new song in the 'morning yard' pro." Yo Jae-Suk said, "Thank you very much for that heart. Now he has gone to heaven, but he has tried to give a smile to the streets for a lifetime. "

Im Young-woong's warm anecdote was not over; the work of resuscitation of a car driver was also a hot topic. Im Young-woong said: "I was going in a car and the car staggered in front of me, hit the car, hit the guardrail and stopped. I saw from behind that I thought it was drowsy driving or drunk driving, but it was not a situation. The driver was back and the woman was shaking, but we needed to do something, but we had only the vehicles to do it. I learned CPR in the army and reserve forces, "he said.

When Im Young-woong asked about his recent worries, he said, "I always think I am so loved compared to what I have. I am constantly trying to get better than before, but I think it is stressful when I hit the wall. " I want to repay as much as I am loved, so I get stressed. Im Young-woong also said, "I think I am worried about what people do if they do not like it."

Because of this, the biggest Billon tormenting Im Young-woong's heart was 'I was myself'; Im Young-woong said, "I think he's continuing to harass himself. I am confident that I should be bothered by 'over' without being frustrated by the wall that keeps hitting me. "In a way, I think that stress is a healthy stress for myself."

Im Young-woong said, "I do not think it is normal. I still have a long way to go up, and I worry a lot about how to fill this shortage. I thought that I wanted to show my various aspects to my fans somehow. I am living waiting for that moment. I imagine the day in front of a lot of audiences. "