"I can not avoid mistakes because I am a person." Park Na-rae, Lee Hyori,

Seoul) = Park Na-rae was overwhelmed by Lee Hyoris sincere consolation.Lee Hyori met Park Na-rae, who will be be beholden overnight, at the bar in the Tving original Seoul Check-in released on the afternoon of the 8th.Lee Hyori told Park Na-rae, I love the broadcast with Oh Eun Young. I really listen to and sympathize with him there.I do not feel like this is true or not, Park said, I am genuine, but I have a sense of disgust that I can not laugh. He said, Cobik is also doing these days.Oh Eun Young asked when he was the happiest, but it is time to dress up. Park also said, My sister may not know well, but I had a lot of work last year. Lee Hyori said, I can not avoid mistakes because I am a person.The viewers seem to understand it eventually. Park Na-rae, who heard this, was overwhelmed.On the other hand, Seoul Check-in is a reality content that started with the curiosity of Where do you sleep and where do you meet and where do you go?It was also more talked about that Kim Tae-ho PD of MBC Infinite Challenge and What do you do when you play? was reunited with Lee Hyori.

Seoul) = Park Na-rae was overwhelmed by Lee Hyori's sincere consolation.

Lee Hyori met Park Na-rae, who will be be beholden overnight, at the bar in the Tving original 'Seoul Check-in' released on the afternoon of the 8th.

Lee Hyori told Park Na-rae, "I love the broadcast with Oh Eun Young. I really listen to and sympathize with him there. I do not feel like this is true or not, "Park said," I am genuine, but I have a sense of disgust that I can not laugh. "He said," Cobik 'is also doing these days. Oh Eun Young asked when he was the happiest, but it is time to dress up. "

Park also said, "My sister may not know well, but I had a lot of work last year." Lee Hyori said, "I can not avoid mistakes because I am a person. The viewers seem to understand it eventually. "Park Na-rae, who heard this, was overwhelmed.

On the other hand, 'Seoul Check-in' is a reality content that started with the curiosity of 'Where do you sleep and where do you meet and where do you go?' It was also more talked about that Kim Tae-ho PD of MBC 'Infinite Challenge' and 'What do you do when you play?' was reunited with Lee Hyori.