Park Gun Han Young, 26th Wedding ceremony venue is Grand Canyon Ambassador Seoul

The Wedding ceremony venue for singers Park Gun and Han Young has been unveiled.Park Gun and Han Young will post a Wedding ceremony at Grand Canyon Ambassador Seoul in Jangchung-dong, Seoul, at 5 pm on the 26th.Park Gun and Han Young made a relationship through SBS FiL entertainment program Do you reveal your daily life.The two men, who officially acknowledged the enthusiasm on February 28, were surprised by the fact that they were preparing for marriage through a handwritten letter.Park Gun said, I would like to ask for warm support because I will try to keep it as precious as it is a late relationship.Han Young also said, I meet my colleagues and have a hard and sick time to be a lover, comforting and loving each other, and now I want to be a family and save and protect each other.Since then, Park Gun and Han Young have confirmed the Wedding ceremony date to 26 days, and they showed their affection by posting photos through SNS.

The Wedding ceremony venue for singers Park Gun and Han Young has been unveiled.

Park Gun and Han Young will post a Wedding ceremony at 'Grand Canyon Ambassador Seoul' in Jangchung-dong, Seoul, at 5 pm on the 26th.

Park Gun and Han Young made a relationship through SBS FiL entertainment program 'Do you reveal your daily life'. The two men, who officially acknowledged the enthusiasm on February 28, were surprised by the fact that they were preparing for marriage through a handwritten letter.

Park Gun said, "I would like to ask for warm support because I will try to keep it as precious as it is a late relationship." Han Young also said, "I meet my colleagues and have a hard and sick time to be a lover, comforting and loving each other, and now I want to be a family and save and protect each other."

Since then, Park Gun and Han Young have confirmed the Wedding ceremony date to 26 days, and they showed their affection by posting photos through SNS.