'Pachinko' Kim Min-ha "Elective English Skills? Crying in the bathroom and memorizing English Words" ('Cinetown')

Actor Kim Min-ha gave a hidden effort behind his English speaking ability as well as native speakers.On the 19th, SBS Power FM radio Park Hae-suns Cine Town Cine Invitation appeared on Apple TV + Drama Pachinko actor Kim Min-ha.Based on the same novel by Lee Min-jin, Pachinko is a drama that begins with forbidden love. It deals with the chronicle of war, peace, love and separation, victory and judgment between Korea, Japan and the United States.Kim Min-ha played the teenage years of a tough female Zen who doesnt bow to all odds.Kim Min-ha, who has been studying English since childhood under the guidance of her mother, said, It was so hard when I was a child.I cried every day because I did not want to do it. I wanted to hit the timid personality, but I went to the bathroom. I cried in the bathroom and memorized the word.

Actor Kim Min-ha gave a hidden effort behind his English speaking ability as well as native speakers.

On the 19th, SBS Power FM radio 'Park Hae-sun's Cine Town' 'Cine Invitation' appeared on Apple TV + Drama 'Pachinko' actor Kim Min-ha.

Based on the same novel by Lee Min-jin, 'Pachinko' is a Drama that begins with forbidden love. It deals with the chronicle of war, peace, love and separation, victory and judgment between Korea, Japan and the United States. Kim Min-ha played the teenage years of a tough female Zen who doesn't bow to all odds.

Kim Min-ha, who has been studying English since childhood under the guidance of her mother, said, "It was so hard when I was a child. I cried every day because I did not want to do it. I wanted to hit the timid personality, but I went to the bathroom. I cried in the bathroom and memorized the word. "