Kim Min-ha "I hate English every day...Lee Min-ho, strong" (Cinetown)

Actor Kim Min-ha recalled from the Pachinko casting behind-the-scenes to his first meeting with Lee Min-ho and boasted a pleasant gesture.On SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Ha-sun (hereinafter referred to as Cinetown), which was broadcast on the 19th, Kim Min-ha, the main character of Apple TV + Pachinko, appeared as a guest.Kim Min-ha was nervous for the first time on the radio live show, so Park Ha-sun unravelled the mood, joking, You just have to stop cursing, youre not much.Asked if he felt popularity after Pachinko, Kim Min-ha said, I was surprised to hear from a friend in Canada in 20 years.I think I feel a lot like that. Kim Min-ha said, I have never thought of it as a complex since I was a child because no one talked about freckles or talked about them.Kim Min-ha had previously gathered the subject with an interview in English for Pachinko: Kim Min-ha said of her English study: It was so hard when I was young; I didnt want to do it and I cried all the time.I was so timid that I wanted to go to the bathroom even if I wanted to play the tang, and I did not want to go too much and I thought I would get hurt if I did not go. Kim Min-ha said he had seen the Pachinko Edition for as long as four months; Kim Min-ha said: I didnt even know that the audition was open at first.I did not have an agency or an agency, so I contacted the casting director, Do not you want to try?Kim Min-ha explained, At first, it took four months to take a video with a cell phone, call back, do a lot of interviews, and finally Chemistry Audition.When asked about Feelings when I saw the last Audition, Kim Min-ha said, Felings could be .I have seen a lot of Audition before, and Feelings said that after the end, there is no fuss and I did everything I could. As for actor Yoon Yo Jong, who has acted as an old man, I have never been in the field and have only greeted me while passing by.I was grateful that you had a lot of good words, saying, I just need to care about the step. If there is a similar aspect in character, I felt that there was a strong part with my teacher and me when I saw it as a Zen.As for Lee Min-ho, It was very big when I first started.When I was Chemistry Reading with Hansu and Sunja, I was amazed to receive Feelings who were overwhelmed as Hansu. Kim Min-ha, who was comfortable with Lee Min-ho and his brother and brother, said, In addition to Acting, he made personal stories easier, asked each others thoughts, and said, Do everything you want to do in the field.That was really solid, he said.Photo = DB
Actor Kim Min-ha recalled from the Pachinko casting behind-the-scenes to his first meeting with Lee Min-ho and boasted a pleasant gesture.On SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Ha-sun (hereinafter referred to as Cinetown), which was broadcast on the 19th, Kim Min-ha, the main character of Apple TV + Pachinko, appeared as a guest.Kim Min-ha was nervous for the first time on the radio live show, so Park Ha-sun unravelled the mood, joking, You just have to stop cursing, youre not much.Asked if he felt popularity after Pachinko, Kim Min-ha said, I was surprised to hear from a friend in Canada in 20 years.I think I feel a lot like that. Kim Min-ha said, I have never thought of it as a complex since I was a child because no one talked about freckles or talked about them.Kim Min-ha had previously gathered the subject with an interview in English for Pachinko: Kim Min-ha said of her English study: It was so hard when I was young; I didnt want to do it and I cried all the time.I was so timid that I wanted to go to the bathroom even if I wanted to play the tang, and I did not want to go too much and I thought I would get hurt if I did not go. Kim Min-ha said he had seen the Pachinko Edition for as long as four months; Kim Min-ha said: I didnt even know that the audition was open at first.I did not have an agency or an agency, so I contacted the casting director, Do not you want to try?Kim Min-ha explained, At first, it took four months to take a video with a cell phone, call back, do a lot of interviews, and finally Chemistry Audition.When asked about Feelings when I saw the last Audition, Kim Min-ha said, Felings could be .I have seen a lot of Audition before, and Feelings said that after the end, there is no fuss and I did everything I could. As for actor Yoon Yo Jong, who has acted as an old man, I have never been in the field and have only greeted me while passing by.I was grateful that you had a lot of good words, saying, I just need to care about the step. If there is a similar aspect in character, I felt that there was a strong part with my teacher and me when I saw it as a Zen.As for Lee Min-ho, It was very big when I first started.When I was Chemistry Reading with Hansu and Sunja, I was amazed to receive Feelings who were overwhelmed as Hansu. Kim Min-ha, who was comfortable with Lee Min-ho and his brother and brother, said, In addition to Acting, he made personal stories easier, asked each others thoughts, and said, Do everything you want to do in the field.That was really solid, he said.Photo = DB

Actor Kim Min-ha recalled from the 'Pachinko' casting behind-the-scenes to his first meeting with Lee Min-ho and boasted a pleasant gesture.

On SBS Power FM 'Cinetown of Park Ha-sun' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cinetown'), which was broadcast on the 19th, Kim Min-ha, the main character of Apple TV + 'Pachinko', appeared as a guest.

Kim Min-ha was nervous for the first time on the radio live show, so Park Ha-sun unravelled the mood, joking, "You just have to stop cursing, you're not much."

Asked if he felt popularity after 'Pachinko', Kim Min-ha said, "I was surprised to hear from a friend in Canada in 20 years. I think I feel a lot like that. "

Kim Min-ha said, "I have never thought of it as a complex since I was a child because no one talked about freckles or talked about them."

Kim Min-ha had previously gathered the subject with an interview in English for "Pachinko": Kim Min-ha said of her English study: "It was so hard when I was young; I didn't want to do it and I cried all the time. I was so timid that I wanted to go to the bathroom even if I wanted to play the tang, and I did not want to go too much and I thought I would get hurt if I did not go. "

Kim Min-ha said he had seen the 'Pachinko' Edition for as long as four months; Kim Min-ha said: "I didn't even know that the Audition was open at first. I did not have an agency or an agency, so I contacted the casting director, "Do not you want to try?"

Kim Min-ha explained, "At first, it took four months to take a video with a cell phone, call back, do a lot of interviews, and finally Chemistry Audition."

When asked about Feelings when I saw the last Audition, Kim Min-ha said, "Felings could be '. I have seen a lot of Audition before, and Feelings said that after the end, there is no fuss and I did everything I could. "

As for actor Yoon Yo Jong, who has acted as an old man, "I have never been in the field and have only greeted me while passing by. "I was grateful that you had a lot of good words, saying," I just need to care about the step. "If there is a similar aspect in character, I felt that there was a strong part with my teacher and me when I saw it as a Zen."

As for Lee Min-ho, "It was very big when I first started. When I was Chemistry Reading with Hansu and Sunja, I was amazed to receive Feelings who were overwhelmed as Hansu. "

Kim Min-ha, who was comfortable with Lee Min-ho and his brother and brother, said, "In addition to Acting, he made personal stories easier, asked each other's thoughts, and said, 'Do everything you want to do' in the field. That was really solid," he said.

Photo = DB