'Pachinko' Kim Min-ha, populated in dreamy mood

The Hanwa Mi and the joint project Pachinko are well received.Kim Min-ha, who has an attractive pace, has been enchanted by the public with a dreamy act that is as attractive as her appearance.Kim Min-ha interviewed Apple TV Plus drama Pachinko on the 25th and told various stories.Pachinko is a story that begins with forbidden love based on the New York Times bestseller book of the same name. It is a work that depicts an unforgettable chronicle of war, peace, love and separation, victory and judgment.Kim Min-ha, who plays the role of a young man in the first love role of Hansu, made his debut in 2016 and met with the public through various works such as School 2021, Sword Law Man and Woman and Call.As a relatively unknown new actor, he was selected as the lead actor of the Hanwa Mi-il joint project Pachinko and received much attention.Youn Yuh-jung, an older Sunja station that worked together, was also concerned about the casting of rookie Kim Min-ha.However, unlike the concerns, Kim Min-ha was well received for his dreamy eyes and Acting.After the filming, Youn Yuh-jung also praised I digested too well, unlike I was worried.In response, Kim Min-ha said: I tried to focus as much as I could on the sentiments of the good man, trying to express myself by listening to my voice as I was doing it as honestly as possible.Kim Min-ha said, I was burdened with the role because I had a lot of expectations, but I tried to deliver the best of the remady of the ship.I had to deliver her Remady, but there were so many stories. I was pressed by myself at the beginning, and later the pressure turned into a responsibility. Kim Min-ha, who plays the role of the good man, informed Kogonada and Justin that he had a lot of help.The directors shared four parts and filmed a lot of stories about the attitude of the Zen, and Youn Yuh-jung gave feedback, he said.Kim Min-ha was also attracted attention with his excellent English ability from Hanyang Universitys Department of Theater and Film.When asked about this, Kim Min-ha said, When I was a child, my parents tried to raise me as an English professor, so I studied foreign languages very much.It was hard at the time, but now I think I am grateful. Nowadays, K content is enjoying worldwide popularity through numerous OTT platforms, Kim Min-ha has proved its infinite possibilities by combining attractive appearance and beautiful foreign language skills.Kim Min-has future move is expected to be a situation that has been well received overseas.Kim Min-ha said, I do not have a certain work, but I am getting a lot of attention, and I will be an actor who tries not to lose myself.
The Hanwa Mi and the joint project Pachinko are well received.Kim Min-ha, who has an attractive pace, has been enchanted by the public with a dreamy act that is as attractive as her appearance.Kim Min-ha interviewed Apple TV Plus drama Pachinko on the 25th and told various stories.Pachinko is a story that begins with forbidden love based on the New York Times bestseller book of the same name. It is a work that depicts an unforgettable chronicle of war, peace, love and separation, victory and judgment.Kim Min-ha, who plays the role of a young man in the first love role of Hansu, made his debut in 2016 and met with the public through various works such as School 2021, Sword Law Man and Woman and Call.As a relatively unknown new actor, he was selected as the lead actor of the Hanwa Mi-il joint project Pachinko and received much attention.Youn Yuh-jung, an older Sunja station that worked together, was also concerned about the casting of rookie Kim Min-ha.However, unlike the concerns, Kim Min-ha was well received for his dreamy eyes and Acting.After the filming, Youn Yuh-jung also praised I digested too well, unlike I was worried.In response, Kim Min-ha said: I tried to focus as much as I could on the sentiments of the good man, trying to express myself by listening to my voice as I was doing it as honestly as possible.Kim Min-ha said, I was burdened with the role because I had a lot of expectations, but I tried to deliver the best of the remady of the ship.I had to deliver her Remady, but there were so many stories. I was pressed by myself at the beginning, and later the pressure turned into a responsibility. Kim Min-ha, who plays the role of the good man, informed Kogonada and Justin that he had a lot of help.The directors shared four parts and filmed a lot of stories about the attitude of the Zen, and Youn Yuh-jung gave feedback, he said.Kim Min-ha was also attracted attention with his excellent English ability from Hanyang Universitys Department of Theater and Film.When asked about this, Kim Min-ha said, When I was a child, my parents tried to raise me as an English professor, so I studied foreign languages very much.It was hard at the time, but now I think I am grateful. Nowadays, K content is enjoying worldwide popularity through numerous OTT platforms, Kim Min-ha has proved its infinite possibilities by combining attractive appearance and beautiful foreign language skills.Kim Min-has future move is expected to be a situation that has been well received overseas.Kim Min-ha said, I do not have a certain work, but I am getting a lot of attention, and I will be an actor who tries not to lose myself.

The Hanwa Mi and the joint project 'Pachinko' are well received. Kim Min-ha, who has an attractive pace, has been enchanted by the public with a dreamy act that is as attractive as her appearance.

Kim Min-ha interviewed Apple TV Plus drama 'Pachinko' on the 25th and told various stories.

'Pachinko' is a story that begins with forbidden love based on the New York Times bestseller book of the same name. It is a work that depicts an unforgettable chronicle of war, peace, love and separation, victory and judgment.

Kim Min-ha, who plays the role of a young man in the first love role of Hansu, made his debut in 2016 and met with the public through various works such as 'School 2021', 'Sword Law Man and Woman' and 'Call'. As a relatively unknown new actor, he was selected as the lead actor of the Hanwa Mi-il joint project 'Pachinko' and received much attention.

Youn Yuh-jung, an older Sunja station that worked together, was also concerned about the casting of rookie Kim Min-ha. However, unlike the concerns, Kim Min-ha was well received for his dreamy eyes and Acting. After the filming, Youn Yuh-jung also praised "I digested too well, unlike I was worried."

In response, Kim Min-ha said: "I tried to focus as much as I could on the sentiments of the good man, trying to express myself by listening to my voice as I was doing it as honestly as possible."

Kim Min-ha said, "I was burdened with the role because I had a lot of expectations, but I tried to deliver the best of the Remady of the ship." I had to deliver her Remady, but there were so many stories. I was pressed by myself at the beginning, and later the pressure turned into a responsibility. "

Kim Min-ha, who plays the role of the good man, informed Kogonada and Justin that he had a lot of help. "The directors shared four parts and filmed a lot of stories about the attitude of the Zen, and Youn Yuh-jung gave feedback," he said.

Kim Min-ha was also attracted attention with his excellent English ability from Hanyang University's Department of Theater and Film. When asked about this, Kim Min-ha said, "When I was a child, my parents tried to raise me as an English professor, so I studied foreign languages very much. It was hard at the time, but now I think I am grateful. "

Nowadays, K content is enjoying worldwide popularity through numerous OTT platforms, Kim Min-ha has proved its infinite possibilities by combining attractive appearance and beautiful foreign language skills. Kim Min-ha's future move is expected to be a situation that has been well received overseas.

Kim Min-ha said, "I do not have a certain work, but I am getting a lot of attention, and I will be an actor who tries not to lose myself."