'Pachinko' Kim Min-ha "The Fluent English Secret? Let your mother watch foreign currency without subtitles" [N Interview]1

Seoul =) = The actor Kim Min-ha talked about the audition process and the English interview that became a hot topic until he was selected as the lead character of Pachinko.Kim Min-ha said in a video interview on the Apple TV + original series Pachinko in United States of America Los Angeles on the 18th, I was surprised to see the reaction in the morning, and I was so surprised to see it. He said.It was also said that K content received more attention due to the global popularity of squid game.Kim Min-ha said, I liked (K contents) so much that I was surprised at first and was proud of it. I thought I could go further in other parts as well as this industry.Kim Min-ha said, In the meantime, Pachinko came out. Pachinko is a beautiful and weighty work, and it is a story that can be shared all over the world, so it was good to be an opportunity for many people to see it in such a part.Kim Min-ha played the teenage years of a tough female Zen who doesnt bow to all odds in Pachinko.He said, It was four months long, but it felt short, he said. I feel like Ive passed through.He also said, I played a lot of interviews and talked a lot at that stage. I learned a lot and had a strange experience while doing the audition I had not seen before, I thought I had no limit to my best.Kim Min-ha said, At that time, I changed my soul. In fact, what I always did was meditation. I meditated and empty my mind.He added, It is ironic that I changed my soul but tried to abandon my greed, but I tried to do something more and try to get rid of that mind. He added, I tried to catch my heart.Kim Min-ha also collected topics in English interviews with foreign media.Kim Min-ha said, I was surprised to be a topic, and laughed, When I was a child, my mother wanted me to be an English professor.So I liked to watch animation or Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, but when I saw foreign paintings, I had to see it without subtitles, and when I saw the original movie, I had a tight rule to see the original work in English first.I have been studying English for three to four English schools and have been studying for a short time, he said. I have been studying English alone (seeing this) since I was a child, and I have been studying English alone.Meanwhile, Pachinko is a work based on the New York Times bestseller book of the same name written by Lee Min-jin, a Korean-American United States of America, and started with forbidden love and depicted an unforgettable chronicle of war, peace, love and separation, victory and judgment.Starting with the release of three episodes on the 25th, one episode will be released every Friday.

Seoul =) = The actor Kim Min-ha talked about the Audition process and the English interview that became a hot topic until he was selected as the lead character of 'Pachinko'.

Kim Min-ha said in a video interview on the Apple TV + original series 'Pachinko' in United States of America Los Angeles on the 18th, "I was surprised to see the reaction in the morning, and I was so surprised to see it." "He said.

It was also said that K content received more attention due to the global popularity of 'squid game'. Kim Min-ha said, "I liked (K contents) so much that I was surprised at first and was proud of it." "I thought I could go further in other parts as well as this industry."

Kim Min-ha said, "In the meantime, 'Pachinko' came out." "Pachinko is a beautiful and weighty work, and it is a story that can be shared all over the world, so it was good to be an opportunity for many people to see it in such a part.

Kim Min-ha played the teenage years of a tough female Zen who doesn't bow to all odds in 'Pachinko'. He said, "It was four months long, but it felt short," he said. "I feel like I've passed through." He also said, "I played a lot of interviews and talked a lot at that stage." "I learned a lot and had a strange experience while doing the Audition I had not seen before, I thought I had no limit to my best."

Kim Min-ha said, "At that time, I changed my soul." In fact, what I always did was meditation. "I meditated and empty my mind." He added, "It is ironic that I changed my soul but tried to abandon my greed, but I tried to do something more and try to get rid of that mind." He added, "I tried to catch my heart."

Kim Min-ha also collected topics in English interviews with foreign media. Kim Min-ha said, "I was surprised to be a topic," and laughed, "When I was a child, my mother wanted me to be an English professor." "So I liked to watch animation or 'Harry Potter' and 'Lord of the Rings', but when I saw foreign paintings, I had to see it without subtitles, and when I saw the original movie, I had a tight rule to see the original work in English first." "I have been studying English for three to four English schools and have been studying for a short time," he said. "I have been studying English alone (seeing this) since I was a child, and I have been studying English alone.

Meanwhile, 'Pachinko' is a work based on the New York Times bestseller book of the same name written by Lee Min-jin, a Korean-American United States of America, and started with forbidden love and depicted an unforgettable chronicle of war, peace, love and separation, victory and judgment. Starting with the release of three episodes on the 25th, one episode will be released every Friday.