'Mr House Husband 2' Hong Sung-heon Kim Jung Im, Couple Fights...Son "Divorce" Extreme Prescription

Saving Men 2 Hong Sung-heonn and Kim Jung Im fought a couple.KBS2 entertainment program Saving Men 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mr.House Husband 2) depicts the daily lives of the Hong Sung-heon - Kim Jung Im couple.On that day, Kim Jung Im scheduled a broadcast shoot on behalf of Hong Sung-heonn; Hong Sung-heonn, who heard this, said, No.I did not say I had a golf appointment, he said. I should not break it because it is an important promise with my brothers. Kim Jung Im said, Did not you say that you were going to go to the moon, anger, and sushi with your babys mouth? There was no moment, but now there is no schedule.Hong Sung-heonn said, How do you do manager work?If you change your schedule like this, put a manager on it. When I saw it, I could not digest it now.Kim Jung Im responded, Who did it for? Where would you sign a company... or die. Im going back to the ballpark.But Hong Sung-heonn said, Didnt you tell me you could do it all, then whether you care for the wreath (son), do this or do the division exactly?Im greedy while doing this and that, he said.Kim Jung Im said, I do not think I will do one side dish. I come in from the US and I earn three times more than my daughter.But Im doing it all while doing my job. Nevertheless, Hong Sung-heonn said, I can not do it properly. Let me break one thing.Kim Jung Im said, Do you have to schedule your passion, golf, and alcohol promises? Speak like a horse. You take care of yourself.Lets see how good you are, he said, running out of the house.Hong Sung-heon, who was left at home with his son, said, Do you have to live like this? So Hwachul said, Then divorce.Surprised, Hong Sung-heonn was so far away and panicked.Eventually, Hong Sung-heon went looking for his wife Kim Jung Im, who said: What did you say when your father opposed marriage?I did not tell you to believe yourself. Hong Sung-heon expressed his sorryness, I need to meet Dr. Oh Eun-young.

'Saving Men 2' Hong Sung-heonn and Kim Jung Im fought a couple.

KBS2 entertainment program "Saving Men 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Mr. House Husband 2') depicts the daily lives of the Hong Sung-heon - Kim Jung Im couple.

On that day, Kim Jung Im scheduled a broadcast shoot on behalf of Hong Sung-heonn; Hong Sung-heonn, who heard this, said, "No. I did not say I had a golf appointment, "he said." I should not break it because it is an important promise with my brothers. "

Kim Jung Im said, "Did not you say that you were going to go to the moon, anger, and sushi with your baby's mouth?" "There was no moment, but now there is no schedule."

Hong Sung-heonn said, "How do you do manager work? If you change your schedule like this, put a manager on it. "When I saw it, I could not digest it now."

Kim Jung Im responded, "Who did it for? Where would you sign a company... or die. I'm going back to the ballpark."

But Hong Sung-heonn said, "Didn't you tell me you could do it all, then whether you care for the wreath (son), do this or do the division exactly? I'm greedy while doing this and that," he said.

Kim Jung Im said, "I do not think I will do one side dish." "I come in from the US and I earn three times more than my daughter. But I'm doing it all while doing my job. "

Nevertheless, Hong Sung-heonn said, "I can not do it properly." "Let me break one thing." Kim Jung Im said, "Do you have to schedule your passion, golf, and alcohol promises? Speak like a horse. You take care of yourself. Let's see how good you are," he said, running out of the house.

Hong Sung-heon, who was left at home with his son, said, "Do you have to live like this?" So Hwachul said, "Then divorce." Surprised, Hong Sung-heonn was "so far away" and panicked.

Eventually, Hong Sung-heon went looking for his wife Kim Jung Im, who said: "What did you say when your father opposed marriage? I did not tell you to believe yourself. "Hong Sung-heon expressed his sorryness," I need to meet Dr. Oh Eun-young. "