Lee Hyori, on Hwasa, said: "Advertisement I've been in ten years. You didn't call me and you did it?" ('Seoul check-in')

Girl group Finkle singer Lee Hyori threw a stone fastball to girl group Mama Mu Hwasa.Lee Hyori came up to Seoul from Jeju Island for a magazine photo shoot in the Teabing original Seoul Check In released on the afternoon of the 22nd.And Lee Hyori reunited with BOA and Hwasa in three months as soon as she finished filming the magazine pictorial.BOA said, My sister seems to have appeared a little bit of Superstar Lee Hyori in Lee Hyoris makeup.Lee Hyori said, Last night I slept, I meet the next day. Always be the day before and after! Wait, I will adapt when I go home.Hwasa then said, I look more simple, and Lee Hyori said, What are you saying, these boots, you wear these and I come out simple?I shivered numbly.Hwasa then explained, Oh, Ive been stuck in this for a while. I took a picture at Jadik and Voltaire and gave it as a gift.Lee Hyori said, You know that picture is my giant, right? Ive been playing it for 10 years. But I cant reach you.Hwasa then responded, Fay ~ I am an honor, and Lee Hyori responded, It came out well.The BOA, which was listening to it, said it was a turning and turning ad, and Lee Hyori agreed it was right.Meanwhile, Seoul check-in is in Seoul where Lee Hyori sleeps, who meets and what to do?Lee Hyoris Soul - Full Seoul Story is a web entertainment program.
Girl group Finkle singer Lee Hyori threw a stone fastball to girl group Mama Mu Hwasa.Lee Hyori came up to Seoul from Jeju Island for a magazine photo shoot in the Teabing original Seoul Check In released on the afternoon of the 22nd.And Lee Hyori reunited with BOA and Hwasa in three months as soon as she finished filming the magazine pictorial.BOA said, My sister seems to have appeared a little bit of Superstar Lee Hyori in Lee Hyoris makeup.Lee Hyori said, Last night I slept, I meet the next day. Always be the day before and after! Wait, I will adapt when I go home.Hwasa then said, I look more simple, and Lee Hyori said, What are you saying, these boots, you wear these and I come out simple?I shivered numbly.Hwasa then explained, Oh, Ive been stuck in this for a while. I took a picture at Jadik and Voltaire and gave it as a gift.Lee Hyori said, You know that picture is my giant, right? Ive been playing it for 10 years. But I cant reach you.Hwasa then responded, Fay ~ I am an honor, and Lee Hyori responded, It came out well.The BOA, which was listening to it, said it was a turning and turning ad, and Lee Hyori agreed it was right.Meanwhile, Seoul check-in is in Seoul where Lee Hyori sleeps, who meets and what to do?Lee Hyoris Soul - Full Seoul Story is a web entertainment program.

Girl group Finkle singer Lee Hyori threw a stone fastball to girl group Mama Mu Hwasa.

Lee Hyori came up to Seoul from Jeju Island for a magazine photo shoot in the Teabing original 'Seoul Check In' released on the afternoon of the 22nd.

And Lee Hyori reunited with BOA and Hwasa in three months as soon as she finished filming the magazine pictorial.

BOA said, "My sister seems to have appeared a little bit of 'Superstar Lee Hyori' in Lee Hyori's makeup."

Lee Hyori said, "Last night I slept, I meet the next day. Always be the day before and after! Wait, I will adapt when I go home."

Hwasa then said, "I look more simple," and Lee Hyori said, "What are you saying, these boots, you wear these and I come out simple? "I shivered numbly.

Hwasa then explained, "Oh, I've been stuck in this for a while. I took a picture at Jadik and Voltaire and gave it as a gift."

Lee Hyori said, "You know that picture is my giant, right? I've been playing it for 10 years. But I can't reach you. "

Hwasa then responded, "Fay ~ I am an honor," and Lee Hyori responded, "It came out well."

The BOA, which was listening to it, said it was a "turning and turning ad," and Lee Hyori agreed it was "right."

Meanwhile, 'Seoul check-in' is in Seoul where Lee Hyori sleeps, who meets and what to do? Lee Hyori's Soul - Full Seoul Story is a web entertainment program.