'Kim Tae Ri Mom' Seo Jae Hee "I do not actually marry...I am different from Shin Jae-kyung."

Seoul = = = Actor Seo Jae Hee (46) delivered a small meeting that concluded Twenty-five Twenty-one.Seo Jae Hee has been disassembled and performed as Shin Jae-kyung, the mother of Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri) in the TVN Saturday drama Twenty-five Twenty-one.Shin Jae-kyung, a journalist before her mother and wife, also suffered conflicts with her daughter Na Hee-do and her long-time friend Yang Chan-mi (Kim Hye-eun), and was divided into career women who poured everything for the professional spirit in the 1990s.Especially in the 11th, Kim Tae-ri and misunderstanding, and confessed to the longing for her husband in front of oxygen, she made a deep impression.Seo Jae Hee began his acting career through the play Braud of the audience in 2002. Since then, he has continued his extreme activities for a long time and solidified his acting skills.In 2020, JTBC Run On made its first connection with the drama.Since then, he has appeared in dramas I Know You, TVN You Are My Spring and Coupang Play One Day, and has played the role of Oyelin, the wife of Cho Gang-hyun (Jung Hae-gyun), as a new steward in The Working City, which ended in February this year.I took a picture of my eyes with a voice that is like a fire and a fire that does not cover my back and forth. In this Twenty-five Twenty-one, I looked smart and cool, but I played my mother Shin Jae-kyung with humanity.Seo Jae Hee, who recently met, laughed at putting on a hair piece and playing an anchor wig.

Seoul = = = Actor Seo Jae Hee (46) delivered a small meeting that concluded "Twenty-five Twenty-one".

Seo Jae Hee has been disassembled and performed as Shin Jae-kyung, the mother of Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri) in the TVN Saturday drama "Twenty-five Twenty-one". Shin Jae-kyung, a journalist before her mother and wife, also suffered conflicts with her daughter Na Hee-do and her long-time friend Yang Chan-mi (Kim Hye-eun), and was divided into career women who poured everything for the professional spirit in the 1990s. Especially in the 11th, Kim Tae-ri and misunderstanding, and confessed to the longing for her husband in front of oxygen, she made a deep impression.

Seo Jae Hee began his acting career through the play "Braud of the audience" in 2002. Since then, he has continued his extreme activities for a long time and solidified his acting skills. In 2020, JTBC 'Run On' made its first connection with the drama. Since then, he has appeared in dramas "I Know You", TVN "You Are My Spring" and Coupang Play "One Day", and has played the role of Oyelin, the wife of Cho Gang-hyun (Jung Hae-gyun), as a new steward in "The Working City", which ended in February this year. I took a picture of my eyes with a voice that is like a fire and a fire that does not cover my back and forth. In this "Twenty-five Twenty-one", I looked smart and cool, but I played my mother Shin Jae-kyung with humanity.

Seo Jae Hee, who recently met, laughed at putting on a hair piece and playing an anchor wig.