"I also suffer from aphasia," Sharon Stonehenge and Emily Ratajkowskia Clark Gable also said, "I'm in a panic."

Sharon Stonehenge (64), who experienced aphasia, amid Hollywood star Bruce Willys Wonderland, 67, declaring his retirement from the film industry due to aphasia.Photo Left), Emily Ratajkowskia Clark Gable, 35, is also drawing attention.In a joint statement posted on social media on March 30 (local time) by Brth Willys Wonderlands wife Emma Heming Willys Wonderland, ex-wife Demi Moore and his five children, Rumor, Scout, Tallula, Marvel and Evelyn, she announced Willys Wonderlands diagnosis of aphasia.The family said, As a family, we wanted to share to Bruces amazing supporters that our beloved Bruce is suffering from health problems and has recently been diagnosed with aphasia and is affecting his cognitive ability.As a result, Bruce is taking a lot of care and is taking his hands off a very important job. Aphasia occurs mainly from left-brain damage, such as stroke, when there is a speech disorder; symptoms may have problems with reading, listening, speaking, typing or writing.It affects peoples communication ability, but it does not affect intelligence.Sharon Stonehenge of Primitive Instinct told a Hollywood reporter in the past that he was rushed to hospital in 2001 with a brain haemorrhage.I had a long journey to recover from the typical symptoms of aphasia, and I spent two years learning to walk and speak again; I couldnt read for two years, he said.Sharon Stonehenge, who overcame aphasia, told ABC News: Ive become emotionally smarter, and Ive chosen to work hard to open up other parts of my mind.Im stronger now, he said.Emily Ratajkowskia Clark Gable suffered subarachnoid bleeding (an unusual stroke) in 2011, shortly after filming the first season of Game of Thrones.She then underwent brain surgery, and two weeks later she couldnt remember her name.The unspeakable words popped out of my mouth and I was in a blind panic, Clark Gable wrote in an essay in the New Yorker.Ive never felt such fear. It feels like fate. I have seen the future and Im not worth living. Im an actor.I was suffering from aphasia, which is the result of the mental shock of my brain. At the worst moment, I wanted to pull the plug, he said.Fortunately, a week or so after ICU, the aphasia passed and she was able to speak again.In 2013, she had to undergo a second operation to treat another aneurysm.She later founded Same You, a charity aimed at treating people recovering from brain damage and stroke.
Sharon Stonehenge (64), who experienced aphasia, amid Hollywood star Bruce Willys Wonderland, 67, declaring his retirement from the film industry due to aphasia.Photo Left), Emily Ratajkowskia Clark Gable, 35, is also drawing attention.In a joint statement posted on social media on March 30 (local time) by Brth Willys Wonderlands wife Emma Heming Willys Wonderland, ex-wife Demi Moore and his five children, Rumor, Scout, Tallula, Marvel and Evelyn, she announced Willys Wonderlands diagnosis of aphasia.The family said, As a family, we wanted to share to Bruces amazing supporters that our beloved Bruce is suffering from health problems and has recently been diagnosed with aphasia and is affecting his cognitive ability.As a result, Bruce is taking a lot of care and is taking his hands off a very important job. Aphasia occurs mainly from left-brain damage, such as stroke, when there is a speech disorder; symptoms may have problems with reading, listening, speaking, typing or writing.It affects peoples communication ability, but it does not affect intelligence.Sharon Stonehenge of Primitive Instinct told a Hollywood reporter in the past that he was rushed to hospital in 2001 with a brain haemorrhage.I had a long journey to recover from the typical symptoms of aphasia, and I spent two years learning to walk and speak again; I couldnt read for two years, he said.Sharon Stonehenge, who overcame aphasia, told ABC News: Ive become emotionally smarter, and Ive chosen to work hard to open up other parts of my mind.Im stronger now, he said.Emily Ratajkowskia Clark Gable suffered subarachnoid bleeding (an unusual stroke) in 2011, shortly after filming the first season of Game of Thrones.She then underwent brain surgery, and two weeks later she couldnt remember her name.The unspeakable words popped out of my mouth and I was in a blind panic, Clark Gable wrote in an essay in the New Yorker.Ive never felt such fear. It feels like fate. I have seen the future and Im not worth living. Im an actor.I was suffering from aphasia, which is the result of the mental shock of my brain. At the worst moment, I wanted to pull the plug, he said.Fortunately, a week or so after ICU, the aphasia passed and she was able to speak again.In 2013, she had to undergo a second operation to treat another aneurysm.She later founded Same You, a charity aimed at treating people recovering from brain damage and stroke.

Sharon Stonehenge (64), who experienced aphasia, amid Hollywood star Bruce Willy's Wonderland, 67, declaring his retirement from the film industry due to aphasia. Photo Left), Emily Ratajkowskia Clark Gable, 35, is also drawing attention.

In a joint statement posted on social media on March 30 (local time) by Brth Willy's Wonderland's wife Emma Heming Willy's Wonderland, ex-wife Demi Moore and his five children, Rumor, Scout, Tallula, Marvel and Evelyn, she announced Willy's Wonderland's diagnosis of aphasia.

The family said, "As a family, we wanted to share to Bruce's amazing supporters that our beloved Bruce is suffering from health problems and has recently been diagnosed with aphasia and is affecting his cognitive ability. As a result, Bruce is taking a lot of care and is taking his hands off a very important job. "

Aphasia occurs mainly from left-brain damage, such as stroke, when there is a speech disorder; symptoms may have problems with reading, listening, speaking, typing or writing. It affects people's communication ability, but it does not affect intelligence.

Sharon Stonehenge of Primitive Instinct told a Hollywood reporter in the past that he was rushed to hospital in 2001 with a brain haemorrhage.

“I had a long journey to recover from the typical symptoms of aphasia, and I spent two years learning to walk and speak again; I couldn’t read for two years,” he said.

Sharon Stonehenge, who overcame aphasia, told ABC News: “I’ve become emotionally smarter, and I’ve chosen to work hard to open up other parts of my mind. “I’m stronger now,” he said.

Emily Ratajkowskia Clark Gable suffered subarachnoid bleeding (an unusual stroke) in 2011, shortly after filming the first season of Game of Thrones.

She then underwent brain surgery, and two weeks later she couldn't remember her name.

“The unspeakable words popped out of my mouth and I was in a blind panic,” Clark Gable wrote in an essay in the New Yorker.

“I’ve never felt such fear. It feels like fate. I have seen the future and I’m not worth living. I’m an actor. I was suffering from aphasia, which is the result of the mental shock of my brain. "

“At the worst moment, I wanted to pull the plug,” he said.

Fortunately, a week or so after ICU, the aphasia passed and she was able to speak again.

In 2013, she had to undergo a second operation to treat another aneurysm.

She later founded Same You, a charity aimed at treating people recovering from brain damage and stroke.