Lim Young-woong LA Daily, Hollywood ⁇ E pops out in my mouth (Marich)

Lim Young-woongs full-fledged LA enjoyment began.On June 10 at 9:25 p.m. on KBS 2TV, Lim Young-woongs third episode of My Little Hero (MY LITTLE HERO) was broadcast.Lim Young-woong, who painted Dolby Theater all over the day, said, I am grateful that you can see your faces. I hope you will always be healthy and happy.Today, this moment, today, this Memory, in your head, in Memory, I want you to shine forever, and I have finished the concert with a love for the heroic age.Lim Young-woong, who finished his first overseas concert safely, was happy and could not believe that it was a foreign concert that was only in his imagination.I feel like I have climbed up a stairway after I have done it, and I also expressed my feelings that I finished the LA Concert with great success.Lim Young-woong, who has not forgotten his gratitude to the staff members, has continued to be a cheerful person in a friendly atmosphere and has revealed his excitement about the free LA everyday life to be shown in the future.The next day, Lim Young-woong came out of LA hostel for morning running, started stretching with gymnastic exercises, and showed off fashionistas in Running fashion with LA sensibility from head to toe.Lim Young-woong, who is in the morning running, has created a picture-like atmosphere, and the LA scenery, which heals itself with a cup of coffee at a brunch cafe, continues.Lim Young-woong, who wants to enjoy a small routine, headed to Hollywood Street, a must for LA travel, and the people seem to be free.I could not keep my mouth shut in a colorful and colorful sight, saying that the E in me is likely to pop out.In addition, Lim Young-woong moved to a souvenir shop and bought a gift for her mother and grandmother and made a happy smile. She found her first full-length album,  ⁇  IM HERO  ⁇  (Im Hero), I can try a more global challenge myself.I thought I wanted to try it, and I was so excited with my Feelings

Lim Young-woong's full-fledged LA enjoyment began. On June 10 at 9:25 p.m. on KBS 2TV, Lim Young-woong's third episode of My Little Hero (My Little Hero) was broadcast. Lim Young-woong, who painted Dolby Theater all over the day, said, "I am grateful that you can see your faces. I hope you will always be healthy and happy. Today, this moment, today, this Memory, in your head, in Memory, I want you to shine forever, and I have finished the Concert with a love for the heroic age. Lim Young-woong, who finished his first overseas Concert safely, was happy and could not believe that it was a foreign Concert that was only in his imagination. I feel like I have climbed up a stairway after I have done it, and I also expressed my Feelings that I finished the LA Concert with great success. Lim Young-woong, who has not forgotten his gratitude to the staff members, has continued to be a cheerful person in a friendly atmosphere and has revealed his excitement about the free LA everyday life to be shown in the future. The next day, Lim Young-woong came out of LA hostel for morning Running, started stretching with gymnastic exercises, and showed off fashionistas in Running fashion with LA sensibility from head to toe. Lim Young-woong, who is in the morning Running, has created a picture-like atmosphere, and the LA scenery, which heals itself with a cup of coffee at a brunch cafe, continues. Lim Young-woong, who wants to enjoy a small routine, headed to Hollywood Street, a must for LA travel, and the people seem to be free. I could not keep my mouth shut in a colorful and colorful sight, saying that the E in me is likely to pop out. In addition, Lim Young-woong moved to a souvenir shop and bought a gift for her mother and grandmother and made a happy smile. She found her first full-length album, ⁇ IM HERO ⁇ (I'm Hero), I can try a more global challenge myself. I thought I wanted to try it, and I was so excited with my Feelings "