⁇ I went to Hollywood audition experience and became ⁇ 1st in the world ⁇

I wanted to experience the Hollywood audition process, but I did not know I would be number one in the world.Actor Choi Min-young (pictured with 21) expressed his feelings about becoming a global star overnight.Choi Min-young participated in the Netflix original  ⁇ XO!, Kittie (XO, Kitty)  ⁇  released on the 18th of last month.Netflix popular series written by Korean-American United States of America writer Jenny Han This spin-off of  ⁇  to all the men I loved, this work brought Kittie, the sister of the main character Lara Jean, to the fore, Choi Min-young took over.Choi Min-young, who filed an application at 10 pm on December 31, 2021, about an hour or two before the deadline, said in an interview with the 16th that he vaguely wanted to go to Hollywood, but he did not have a specific plan. I wanted to experience the Hollywood audition process rather than I wanted to do it.The reaction was hot.  ⁇  XO!, Kittie  ⁇  took first place in 49 countries including United States of America, Brazil, Sweden and Philippines immediately after the release.Choi Min-young has more than 900,000 followers on social media in just over a month, and Netflix has officially announced the production of  ⁇ XO!, Kittie ⁇  Season 2.As a fan of  ⁇  XO !, Kittie  ⁇ , I hope that Season 2 will be concluded. ⁇  XO !, Kittie  ⁇  is a United States of America work, but the background is Seoul and shooting was done in Seoul.In addition, young actors have attracted the taste of global MZ generation interested in Korea and K-content.Choi Min-young, who speaks high-level English in most of the dialogues in English, has no experience of staying abroad except for a year in Canada during the first year of elementary school.I have already forgotten everything, but I have less resistance to English, and actors from all over the world have been staying in hotels for months and naturally improved their English skills.I told them about Korean greetings, introducing myself, and how to order delivery food. I went to a karaoke room together and watched Black Pink sing well, and I felt that  ⁇  K-pop was really popular.  ⁇Choi Min-young is a child actor. In 2012, when he was 10 years old, he made his debut as a musical Cloud Bread .Choi Min-young, who just wanted to be a person on stage, started his activities at elementary school in support of his parents, and then went on to advance to Kaywon High School and solidified his foundation.Choi Min-young said, I am glad of the success of  ⁇  XO!, Kittie  ⁇ , but I do not think it will have a big impact on my future activities.I am fortunate and deeply grateful to have this opportunity as soon as possible. As a human being and an actor, I have decided that I want to grow more through new challenges as my values have not been established yet.

I wanted to experience the Hollywood audition process, but I did not know I would be number one in the world. Actor Choi Min-young (pictured with 21) expressed his feelings about becoming a global star overnight. Choi Min-young participated in the Netflix original ⁇ XO!, Kittie (XO, Kitty) ⁇ released on the 18th of last month. Netflix popular series written by Korean-American United States of America writer Jenny Han This spin-off of ⁇ to all the men I loved, this work brought Kittie, the sister of the main character Lara Jean, to the fore, Choi Min-young took over. Choi Min-young, who filed an application at 10 pm on December 31, 2021, about an hour or two before the deadline, said in an interview with the 16th that he vaguely wanted to go to Hollywood, but he did not have a specific plan. I wanted to experience the Hollywood audition process rather than I wanted to do it. The reaction was hot. ⁇ XO!, Kittie ⁇ took first place in 49 countries including United States of America, Brazil, Sweden and Philippines immediately after the release. Choi Min-young has more than 900,000 followers on social media in just over a month, and Netflix has officially announced the production of ⁇ XO!, Kittie ⁇ Season 2. As a fan of ⁇ XO !, Kittie ⁇ , I hope that Season 2 will be concluded. ⁇ XO !, Kittie ⁇ is a United States of America work, but the background is Seoul and shooting was done in Seoul. In addition, young actors have attracted the taste of global MZ generation interested in Korea and K-content. Choi Min-young, who speaks high-level English in most of the dialogues in English, has no experience of staying abroad except for a year in Canada during the first year of elementary school. I have already forgotten everything, but I have less resistance to English, and actors from all over the world have been staying in hotels for months and naturally improved their English skills. I told them about Korean greetings, introducing myself, and how to order delivery food. "I went to a karaoke room together and watched Black Pink sing well, and I felt that ⁇ K-pop was really popular. ⁇ Choi Min-young is a child actor. "In 2012, when he was 10 years old, he made his debut as a musical" Cloud Bread ". Choi Min-young, who just wanted to be a person on stage, started his activities at elementary school in support of his parents, and then went on to advance to Kaywon High School and solidified his foundation. Choi Min-young said, "I am glad of the success of ⁇ XO!, Kittie ⁇ , but I do not think it will have a big impact on my future activities. I am fortunate and deeply grateful to have this opportunity as soon as possible. "As a human being and an actor, I have decided that I want to grow more through new challenges as my values have not been established yet.