Penthouse' Hyon-soo KimKim Young-Dae Breakup

Hyun-soo Kim breaks up with Kim Young-DaeClark Gable, who found Rona singing with her earphones in her ear, was excited, saying, I think I just found a huge jewel.Clark Gable, who asked if he was a resident musician at the Cheonga Art Center, said that Rona had no chance to audition because he was away from the document screening. Clark Gable asked Seojin to give him a chance to audition again, saying, Something seems wrong.After the riot, Seojin caught Rona returning, and at the end of Ronas intention, Seojin sarcastically said, How do you do it is the same as your mother?I know that I have finished my 20th anniversary performance thanks to Yun Hee, Rona said to Seojin, who is talking about her mother. I can not beat her without being brazen.Rona, who blocked Seojins hand to hit, said, I am not a child anymore, so do not be too confident, because the truth is always revealed someday!On the other hand, Rona considered the medicine that Silver Star always takes suspiciously and asked the trainee (Ijia) to find out the ingredients.I am confident that I will endure well, Rona said, but Rona replied, This is the only thing I can do to regain my mothers honor.Kim Young-dae, who came out of the room, informed the trainee that he had taken a leave of absence and went out.Asked about the reason for the leave of absence, Rona informed her that Seok-hoon had offered to act at the company of Dan-tae (Um Ki-jun); Rona said, Be with me! Whats wrong with you?I tried to persuade her that she should be next to you now! But she tried hard and said, I am not much different from my father. My life is more important than my life. To the shocked Rona, Seok-hoon said, We can not do it anyway. He informed him, Lets break up. To Seok-hoon, who was going back to the place where they did not know each other, Rona said, Lets do that.If you want it, Rona said, crying, its not your fault. We cant choose. What parents are. So you can put down the heavy load.It was a heartbreaking farewell for the Seokro couple.Rona, who lost her mother, who was all in the world, is getting harder without giving up.Attention is focusing on whether Rona, who is slowly tightening the necks of the criminals who killed Yun Hee along with the training, Marie (Shin Eun-kyung) and Jenny (Jin Ji-hee), can reveal the truth.

Hyun-soo Kim breaks up with Kim Young-Dae

Clark Gable, who found Rona singing with her earphones in her ear, was excited, saying, "I think I just found a huge jewel." Clark Gable, who asked if he was a resident musician at the Cheonga Art Center, said that Rona had "no chance to audition because he was away from the document screening." Clark Gable asked Seojin to give him a chance to audition again, saying, "Something seems wrong."

After the riot, Seojin caught Rona returning, and at the end of Rona's intention, Seojin sarcastically said, "How do you do it is the same as your mother?" "I know that I have finished my 20th anniversary performance thanks to Yun Hee," Rona said to Seojin, who is talking about her mother. "I can not beat her without being brazen." Rona, who blocked Seojin's hand to hit, said, "I am not a child anymore, so do not be too confident, because the truth is always revealed someday!"

On the other hand, Rona considered the medicine that Silver Star always takes suspiciously and asked the trainee (Ijia) to find out the ingredients. "I am confident that I will endure well," Rona said, but Rona replied, "This is the only thing I can do to regain my mother's honor."

Kim Young-Dae, who came out of the room, informed the trainee that he had taken a leave of absence and went out. Asked about the reason for the leave of absence, Rona informed her that Seok-hoon had offered to act at the company of Dan-tae (Um Ki-jun); Rona said, "Be with me! What's wrong with you? I tried to persuade her that she should be next to you now! "But she tried hard and said," I am not much different from my father. My life is more important than my life. "

To the shocked Rona, Seok-hoon said, "We can not do it anyway." He informed him, "Let's break up." To Seok-hoon, who was going back to the place where they did not know each other, Rona said, "Let's do that. "If you want it," Rona said, crying, "it's not your fault. We can't choose. What parents are. So you can put down the heavy load." It was a heartbreaking farewell for the Seokro couple.

Rona, who lost her mother, who was all in the world, is getting harder without giving up. Attention is focusing on whether Rona, who is slowly tightening the necks of the criminals who killed Yun Hee along with the training, Marie (Shin Eun-kyung) and Jenny (Jin Ji-hee), can reveal the truth.