Hu Anna "Puts on the Lips After Kissing, I Got a nickname for Lee Sang-hoon 'Dox'" (Gayo Plaza)

Gagwoman Hu Anna recalled her experience of kissing.In KBS Cool FM Gang Kwangs Song Plaza broadcasted on April 14, a quiz show was held based on a memorable drama with special DJ Yang Yo-seob, actor Hyun Woo and gag woman Hu Anna.Asked if there is any ambassador or scene that I remember during the work, Hu Anna said, I am not easy to hug or kiss if I am in a gag program rather than an ambassador.But I remember kissing Lee Sang-hoon for five seconds while parodying the drama Youre From the Stars. DJ Yang Yo-seob was surprised that 5 seconds in the broadcast is 5 minutes, Hu Anna said, In addition, this is not a public stage.More embarrassing, stressed, the next day the lip line was poisoned, so Lee Sang-hoon was nicknamed a viper, she laughed.

Gagwoman Hu Anna recalled her experience of kissing.

In KBS Cool FM 'Gang Kwang's Song Plaza' broadcasted on April 14, a quiz show was held based on a memorable drama with special DJ Yang Yo-seob, actor Hyun Woo and gag woman Hu Anna.

Asked if there is any ambassador or scene that I remember during the work, Hu Anna said, "I am not easy to hug or kiss if I am in a gag program rather than an ambassador. But I remember kissing Lee Sang-hoon for five seconds while parodying the drama 'You're From the Stars'. "

DJ Yang Yo-seob was surprised that "5 seconds in the broadcast is 5 minutes," Hu Anna said, "In addition, this is not a public stage. More embarrassing, stressed, the next day the lip line was poisoned, so Lee Sang-hoon was nicknamed a viper," she laughed.