Hu Anna "I dated Thumbnam seven times in the past and keep letting him in" (Abra)

Gag Woman Hu Anna reveals hilarious romance anecdoteOn June 22, SBS Love FM Narshas Abrakadabra was held as Igushimpal corner.Hu Anna, who appeared as a fixed guest on the day, talked about love or sewage.Hu Anna, who listened to the listeners story, said, I had a thumb-boy brother in the past, but I dated about seven times, but I did not drink and kept letting him in.Every time I said, I endured it. At the end of the bus stop, I said, Why do you keep going home from home?This was how it felt, she confided.I guess he was a hunch, not deliberately, but a real sewage, Narsha said.

Gag Woman Hu Anna reveals hilarious romance anecdote

On June 22, SBS Love FM Narsha's Abrakadabra' was held as 'Igushimpal' corner. Hu Anna, who appeared as a fixed guest on the day, talked about 'love or sewage'.

Hu Anna, who listened to the listener's story, said, "I had a thumb-boy brother in the past, but I dated about seven times, but I did not drink and kept letting him in."

"Every time I said, "I endured it. At the end of the bus stop, I said, 'Why do you keep going home from home?' This was how it felt," she confided.

"I guess he was a hunch, not deliberately, but a real sewage," Narsha said.