Gangnam District "No matter how much you earn, you have zero more Lee Sang-hwa income...you're comfortable with your heart" (Radio Show)

Radio show Gangnam District mentioned income of wife Lee Sang-hwaSinger Gangnam District appeared in the Kosu corner of KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus radio show legend broadcast on April 18th.Park Myeong-su said, I boasted of my honeymoon two years ago and said, I live with my wife who earns much better than me. I think I am earning quite a lot now.Asked about the current situation, Gangnam District said, I have been marriage for three years. I ended my honeymoon. I just live well.Park Myeong-su asked, I said I live well with a lot of people, but now Im a little overwhelmed. Gangnam District said, I could not follow even if I worked hard.(My wife) has one more zero, she explained, adding that she feels good, I feel comfortable and made Park Myeong-su laugh.Meanwhile, Gangnam District marriages Lee Sang-hwa, a former speed skating national in 2019.Gangnam District currently operates a private YouTube channel and is communicating with fans.

'Radio show' Gangnam District mentioned income of wife Lee Sang-hwa

Singer Gangnam District appeared in the Kosu corner of KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's radio show' legend broadcast on April 18th.

Park Myeong-su said, "I boasted of my honeymoon two years ago and said, 'I live with my wife who earns much better than me.' I think I am earning quite a lot now."

Asked about the current situation, Gangnam District said, "I have been marriage for three years. I ended my honeymoon. I just live well."

Park Myeong-su asked, "I said I live well with a lot of people, but now I'm a little overwhelmed." Gangnam District said, "I could not follow even if I worked hard. (My wife) has one more zero," she explained, adding that she "feels good, I feel comfortable" and made Park Myeong-su laugh.

Meanwhile, Gangnam District marriages Lee Sang-hwa, a former speed skating national in 2019. Gangnam District currently operates a private YouTube channel and is communicating with fans.