Former Big Bang victory, the latest from my sister..."I miss you..."

The sister of Seungri is working as a DJ, and she has appeared in the past victory and MBC I live alone.Meanwhile, Seungri is being held in a military prison after receiving a year and a half in prison at the appeal The Judgment held at the Ministry of National Defense High Military Court in January.
The sister of Seungri is working as a DJ, and she has appeared in the past victory and MBC I live alone.Meanwhile, Seungri is being held in a military prison after receiving a year and a half in prison at the appeal The Judgment held at the Ministry of National Defense High Military Court in January.

The sister of Seungri is working as a DJ, and she has appeared in the past victory and MBC 'I live alone'.

Meanwhile, Seungri is being held in a military prison after receiving a year and a half in prison at the appeal The Judgment held at the Ministry of National Defense High Military Court in January.