"Two drunk driving cars" singer Kim Jin-hyuk from comedian, fined 3 million won

Kim Jin-hyuk, a comedian who had an accident while driving drunk, received a fine of 3 million won from the court.On January 1, the Incheon District Court received Kim Jin-hyuks summary The Judgment on charges of drunken driving under the Road Traffic Act.On January 11, the prosecution filed a summary order and a fine of 3 million won was issued on March 16, the Incheon District Court said.However, Kim Jin-hyuk did not receive the summary order, so he made a public announcement on the 28th of last month.After the announcement, it is reported that the announcement order has been received after a full week, and the announcement order will be finalized if the announcement service is effective on the 12th and the formal trial is not requested for a week.In December last year, Kim Jin-hyuk drove drunk in a parking lot in Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon, and crashed two cars.At the time of the incident, Kim Jin-hyuk was found to have a 0.067% blood alcohol level, which is a license suspension figure.At this time, a 20-year-old driver in a parked car was taken to a nearby hospital and was diagnosed with an anterior two weeks.After the accident, Kim Jin-hyuk expressed his apology.Kim Jin-hyuk said in an interview, I parked in the cafe building that evening and drank coffee with my friends at the end of the year.When I drank three or four drinks, I was contacted to ask for tea.I was right to call a substitute and get a car, but I thought I should call a substitute when I parked my car again and went home, not after the drink.So I was in an accident when I was parked again. I was too short and I was complacent. Kim Jin-hyuk apologized again through SNS, and Kim Jin-hyuk said to his SNS, I left 10 days in 2021 and is reflecting on the wrong judgment.I will stop doing SNS activities and stay home, he said, and if you dont do SNS activities, dont worry about it.Kim Jin-hyuk, a comedian, made his debut with the digital single Yaiya in 2016 with MC Sleep, and has continued his activities by announcing Walking, Honey, and I made the wrong call.
Kim Jin-hyuk, a comedian who had an accident while driving drunk, received a fine of 3 million won from the court.On January 1, the Incheon District Court received Kim Jin-hyuks summary The Judgment on charges of drunken driving under the Road Traffic Act.On January 11, the prosecution filed a summary order and a fine of 3 million won was issued on March 16, the Incheon District Court said.However, Kim Jin-hyuk did not receive the summary order, so he made a public announcement on the 28th of last month.After the announcement, it is reported that the announcement order has been received after a full week, and the announcement order will be finalized if the announcement service is effective on the 12th and the formal trial is not requested for a week.In December last year, Kim Jin-hyuk drove drunk in a parking lot in Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon, and crashed two cars.At the time of the incident, Kim Jin-hyuk was found to have a 0.067% blood alcohol level, which is a license suspension figure.At this time, a 20-year-old driver in a parked car was taken to a nearby hospital and was diagnosed with an anterior two weeks.After the accident, Kim Jin-hyuk expressed his apology.Kim Jin-hyuk said in an interview, I parked in the cafe building that evening and drank coffee with my friends at the end of the year.When I drank three or four drinks, I was contacted to ask for tea.I was right to call a substitute and get a car, but I thought I should call a substitute when I parked my car again and went home, not after the drink.So I was in an accident when I was parked again. I was too short and I was complacent. Kim Jin-hyuk apologized again through SNS, and Kim Jin-hyuk said to his SNS, I left 10 days in 2021 and is reflecting on the wrong judgment.I will stop doing SNS activities and stay home, he said, and if you dont do SNS activities, dont worry about it.Kim Jin-hyuk, a comedian, made his debut with the digital single Yaiya in 2016 with MC Sleep, and has continued his activities by announcing Walking, Honey, and I made the wrong call.

Kim Jin-hyuk, a comedian who had an accident while driving drunk, received a fine of 3 million won from the court.

On January 1, the Incheon District Court received Kim Jin-hyuk's summary The Judgment on charges of drunken driving under the Road Traffic Act. “On January 11, the prosecution filed a summary order and a fine of 3 million won was issued on March 16,” the Incheon District Court said.

However, Kim Jin-hyuk did not receive the summary order, so he made a public announcement on the 28th of last month. After the announcement, it is reported that the announcement order has been received after a full week, and the announcement order will be finalized if the announcement service is effective on the 12th and the formal trial is not requested for a week.

In December last year, Kim Jin-hyuk drove drunk in a parking lot in Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon, and crashed two cars. At the time of the incident, Kim Jin-hyuk was found to have a 0.067% blood alcohol level, which is a license suspension figure. At this time, a 20-year-old driver in a parked car was taken to a nearby hospital and was diagnosed with an anterior two weeks.

After the accident, Kim Jin-hyuk expressed his apology. Kim Jin-hyuk said in an interview, "I parked in the cafe building that evening and drank coffee with my friends at the end of the year. When I drank three or four drinks, I was contacted to ask for tea. I was right to call a substitute and get a car, but I thought I should call a substitute when I parked my car again and went home, not after the drink. So I was in an accident when I was parked again. I was too short and I was complacent. "

Kim Jin-hyuk apologized again through SNS, and Kim Jin-hyuk said to his SNS, "I left 10 days in 2021 and is reflecting on the wrong judgment. “I will stop doing SNS activities and stay home,” he said, “and if you don’t do SNS activities, don’t worry about it.

Kim Jin-hyuk, a comedian, made his debut with the digital single Yaiya in 2016 with MC Sleep, and has continued his activities by announcing "Walking", "Honey," and "I made the wrong call."