Eun Ji-won, surprise Confessions..."Before Divorce, Best Happiness in the Toilet" (All The Butlers)

On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 24th, House Sabu yu hun-jun, who knows everything about the house, appeared as Sabu.Kim Min-kyu appeared in front of the members who looked at Sabus office before visiting Sabu and gathered attention.Kim Min-kyu, who became popular as SBS In-house, appeared as a secretary concept and became a daily student.Kim Min-kyu, who said I was nervous in the calm Kim Min-kyu voice, I am an extension of the drama. Kim Min-kyu showed off his warm appearance and started his career.On this day, Eun Ji-won showed off his unstoppable gesture from the beginning.Looking at Sabus office, which made a small pond, he said, This is a mosquito house.Eun Ji-won also drew attention by talking about an anecdote before the divorce: I do not live alone in my house, I have to live with my family.You should also consider the opinions of your family. Yu hun-jun Sabu talked about his house as the only space that he could not reach.My desire is solved in the office, said Yu hun-jun, it is difficult to have my space, and There are only two spaces that I can do at will.It is a space where two-room closets and veranda can do as I want. He added that he was sad (?).What are you doing there? asked Eun Ji-won, who replied, I work out and grow pots.I can say that it is my space, he said. Can you plant my rules in that space? He said, The easiest rule planting is the closet arrangement.It becomes a space that reflects me like that.In order to be happy, you have to make such a space. Eun Ji-won, who is nodding and concentrating on the words of Yu hun-jun, made everyone the Gumball Rally with a bomb-like statement.I was really happy with the bathroom at one time, said Eun Ji-won, you hun-jun caught the reason.Was the toilet a space for your brother also pointed out that Yu hun-jun is a space where you can be alone.Lee Seung-gi expressed his curiosity at the words of Eun Ji-won, The bathroom is surprisingly happy.Eun Ji-won, in Lee Seung-gi, who continues to ask questions, said: Marry, you know it, prompting The Gumball Rally.Eun Ji-won then made Sabus office into a laughing sea with the words I do not even want to sit down.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.Photo = SBS
On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 24th, House Sabu yu hun-jun, who knows everything about the house, appeared as Sabu.Kim Min-kyu appeared in front of the members who looked at Sabus office before visiting Sabu and gathered attention.Kim Min-kyu, who became popular as SBS In-house, appeared as a secretary concept and became a daily student.Kim Min-kyu, who said I was nervous in the calm Kim Min-kyu voice, I am an extension of the drama. Kim Min-kyu showed off his warm appearance and started his career.On this day, Eun Ji-won showed off his unstoppable gesture from the beginning.Looking at Sabus office, which made a small pond, he said, This is a mosquito house.Eun Ji-won also drew attention by talking about an anecdote before the divorce: I do not live alone in my house, I have to live with my family.You should also consider the opinions of your family. Yu hun-jun Sabu talked about his house as the only space that he could not reach.My desire is solved in the office, said Yu hun-jun, it is difficult to have my space, and There are only two spaces that I can do at will.It is a space where two-room closets and veranda can do as I want. He added that he was sad (?).What are you doing there? asked Eun Ji-won, who replied, I work out and grow pots.I can say that it is my space, he said. Can you plant my rules in that space? He said, The easiest rule planting is the closet arrangement.It becomes a space that reflects me like that.In order to be happy, you have to make such a space. Eun Ji-won, who is nodding and concentrating on the words of Yu hun-jun, made everyone the Gumball Rally with a bomb-like statement.I was really happy with the bathroom at one time, said Eun Ji-won, you hun-jun caught the reason.Was the toilet a space for your brother also pointed out that Yu hun-jun is a space where you can be alone.Lee Seung-gi expressed his curiosity at the words of Eun Ji-won, The bathroom is surprisingly happy.Eun Ji-won, in Lee Seung-gi, who continues to ask questions, said: Marry, you know it, prompting The Gumball Rally.Eun Ji-won then made Sabus office into a laughing sea with the words I do not even want to sit down.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.Photo = SBS

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 24th, 'House' Sabu yu hun-jun, who knows everything about the house, appeared as Sabu. Kim Min-kyu appeared in front of the members who looked at Sabu's office before visiting Sabu and gathered attention.

Kim Min-kyu, who became popular as SBS 'In-house', appeared as a secretary concept and became a daily student. Kim Min-kyu, who said "I was nervous" in the calm Kim Min-kyu voice, "I am an extension of the drama." Kim Min-kyu showed off his warm appearance and started his career.

On this day, Eun Ji-won showed off his unstoppable gesture from the beginning. Looking at Sabu's office, which made a small pond, he said, "This is a mosquito house."

Eun Ji-won also drew attention by talking about an anecdote before the divorce: "I do not live alone in my house," "I have to live with my family. You should also consider the opinions of your family. "Yu hun-jun Sabu talked about his house as the only space that he could not reach.

"My desire is solved in the office," said Yu hun-jun, "it is difficult to have my space," and "There are only two spaces that I can do at will. It is a space where two-room closets and veranda can do as I want. "He added that he was sad (?).

"What are you doing there?" asked Eun Ji-won, who replied, "I work out and grow pots." "I can say that it is my space," he said. "Can you plant my rules in that space?" He said, "The easiest rule planting is the closet arrangement."

"It becomes a space that reflects me like that. In order to be happy, you have to make such a space. "Eun Ji-won, who is nodding and concentrating on the words of Yu hun-jun, made everyone The Gumball Rally with a bomb-like statement.

"I was really happy with the bathroom at one time," said Eun Ji-won, "you hun-jun caught the reason. "Was the toilet a space for your brother" also pointed out that Yu hun-jun is "a space where you can be alone".

Lee Seung-gi expressed his curiosity at the words of Eun Ji-won, "The bathroom is surprisingly happy." Eun Ji-won, in Lee Seung-gi, who continues to ask questions, said: "Marry, you know it," prompting The Gumball Rally.

Eun Ji-won then made Sabu's office into a laughing sea with the words "I do not even want to sit down."

Meanwhile, 'All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Photo = SBS