Eun Ji-won "The space that was happy at the time of marriage is still sitting in the bathroom, even without a toilet" ('All The Butlers')

Eun Ji-won has grieved her mother during her marriage before her divorce.In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 24th, architect Yu hyun-jun was sent as a master and revealed his own architectural theory to All The Butlers members.In particular, on the day of the broadcast, Professor Yu hyun-jun said, I live in an apartment. I live in a house, so I can not touch my house interiors.The only place I gave up is my house. I do not live alone, do not you? I have to consider various things such as the situation of my family. There are two spaces in my house that I can do at my disposal: a two-car closet and a veranda.I think about can you plant my rules or not where you can say its my space, and you need to make a lot of such space to be happy. Eun Ji-won, who had a strong sympathy for his own space, said, I once had the happiest toilet, and the toilet was a surprisingly happy space.I sat in the toilet even if I did not pee. No matter how beautiful the house interiors, I liked the bathroom the best. Lee Seung-gi, who is unmarried, laughed because he did not understand Eun Ji-wons attachment to the bathroom.You should marry too, said Eun Ji-won, who indirectly mentioned her marriage before divorce, making everyone laugh.

Eun Ji-won has grieved her mother during her marriage before her divorce.

In the SBS entertainment 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 24th, architect yu hyun-jun was sent as a master and revealed his own 'architectural theory' to All The Butlers members.

In particular, on the day of the broadcast, Professor yu hyun-jun said, "I live in an apartment. I live in a house, so I can not touch my house Interiors. The only place I gave up is my house. I do not live alone, do not you? I have to consider various things such as the situation of my family. "

"There are two spaces in my house that I can do at my disposal: a two-car closet and a veranda. I think about 'can you plant my rules or not' where you can say it's my space, and you need to make a lot of such space to be happy. "

Eun Ji-won, who had a strong sympathy for his own space, said, "I once had the happiest toilet, and the toilet was a surprisingly happy space. I sat in the toilet even if I did not pee. No matter how beautiful the house Interiors, I liked the bathroom the best. "

Lee Seung-gi, who is 'unmarried', laughed because he did not understand Eun Ji-won's attachment to the bathroom. "You should marry too," said Eun Ji-won, who indirectly mentioned her marriage before divorce, making everyone laugh.