'Twenty Five' Nam Joo-hyuk, Kim Tae-ri Celebrates Marriage with viewers' group 'Menbong'

Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk faced serious conflicts in disappointment and suffering in TVN weekend drama Twenty Five Twinty One.On the 27th broadcast, Kim Tae-ri appeared in front of the late Yu Rim (Kim Ji-yeon), Moon Ji-woong (Choi Hyun-wook) and Ji Seung-wan (Lee Joo-myung) while holding hands with Baek Lee Jin (Nam Joo-hyuk), and was happy to announce the start of his first love in cheers and cheers from his friends.Especially, Yu Rim said, We will kill if we make our eyes tear, and Lee Jin said, I like Nahee.After that, Yu Rim told Fader that he had to pay for the treatment of the other driver and settlement money because he had a traffic accident, and he went to Na Heedo and decided to naturalize.Na Hee-do understood the situation of Yu Rim but worried about the sickness of people, but Yu Rim said, Fencing is just Sudan to me.I can protect my family. Yu Rim said to his parents who are upset, I can solve it all at once if I naturalize.My house debt, settlement, treatment, repair. There is no reason I can not do it. Mom Father sacrificed for me for the rest of my life.That sacrifice was just my turn this time. In the meantime, the four people who gathered at Ji Seung-wans house and had a farewell party for Yu Rim saw the back Lee Jin reporting the naturalization of the high Yu Rim alone on TV.Angered, Na Hee-do called back Lee Jin, but was turned off and found Lee Jin sitting in the corner of the street back home with a confused expression.Na Hee-do said, Can not you do it while watching people who are the tragedy Lee Yong and Vic-Fezensac? And poured resentment on the back Jin.But the back Lee Jin said, If you were another player, should you have covered it because it was Yu Rim?I was angry that Na Hee-do should not have been the first, said Lee Jin. Can you keep meeting me? You do not know.Your tragedy Lee Yong so I may be Vic-Fezensac. Na Hee-do went away disappointed.Na Hee-do helped Yu Rim, who was in crisis before he left the country, and cheered and comforted him on the way to Yu Rims departure, saying, Every time I was with you, I was happy.Meanwhile, Back Jin was disastrous to see his colleagues celebration of scooping and other media reports about the high Yu Rim.Watching the criticism of the high Yu Rim around him, Lee Jin passed through the bridge and saw that it was written in red letters as Yu Rim traitor, and eventually he fell to his knees, vomiting the crying that he had endured.The two people who crossed the path of Na Hee-do, who appeared with the tool to erase graffiti along with the back Lee Jins knee fever that exploded with mental pain and suffering, raised the sadness of the two.On the same day, nine years later, in 2009, Na Hee-do, who won the gold medal in fencing for the third consecutive time, and Lee Jin, who became a UBS anchor, were in the process of conducting a local video interview.First, Lee Jin, who celebrated the gold medal awards to Na Hee-do, explained to viewers his relationship with Na Hee-do, and the two were soaked in relief.After finishing the interview, Lee Jin said, I am cheering with the same heart from the beginning to the present. Nahee also said, I am cheering with the same heart wherever I am.But Lee Jin, who seemed to be overwhelmed by emotions, gave a congratulatory greeting to the couple and wondered about their story for the past nine years.On the other hand, the average of the broadcast was 11.5% of Seoul Capital Area households (Nilson Korea), 12.9% of the total, 10.3% of the total households, and 11.6% of the total households. The 2049 ratings were 7% on the average of Seoul Capital Area, 7.7% on the average, 6.6% on the All States and 7.3% on the average.

Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk faced serious conflicts in disappointment and suffering in TVN weekend drama 'Twenty Five Twinty One'.

On the 27th broadcast, Kim Tae-ri appeared in front of the late Yu Rim (Kim Ji-yeon), Moon Ji-woong (Choi Hyun-wook) and Ji Seung-wan (Lee Joo-myung) while holding hands with Baek Lee Jin (Nam Joo-hyuk), and was happy to announce the start of his first love in cheers and cheers from his friends. Especially, Yu Rim said, "We will kill if we make our eyes tear," and Lee Jin said, "I like Nahee."

After that, Yu Rim told Fader that he had to pay for the treatment of the other driver and settlement money because he had a traffic accident, and he went to Na Heedo and decided to naturalize. Na Hee-do understood the situation of Yu Rim but worried about the sickness of people, but Yu Rim said, "Fencing is just Sudan to me. "I can protect my family." Yu Rim said to his parents who are upset, "I can solve it all at once if I naturalize. My house debt, settlement, treatment, repair. There is no reason I can not do it. "Mom Father sacrificed for me for the rest of my life. That sacrifice was just my turn this time. "

In the meantime, the four people who gathered at Ji Seung-wan's house and had a farewell party for Yu Rim saw the back Lee Jin reporting the naturalization of the high Yu Rim alone on TV. Angered, Na Hee-do called back Lee Jin, but was turned off and found Lee Jin sitting in the corner of the street back home with a confused expression. Na Hee-do said, "Can not you do it while watching people who are the tragedy Lee Yong and Vic-Fezensac?" And poured resentment on the back Jin. But the back Lee Jin said, "If you were another player, should you have covered it because it was Yu Rim? "I was angry that Na Hee-do should not have been the first," said Lee Jin. "Can you keep meeting me? You do not know. Your tragedy Lee Yong so I may be Vic-Fezensac. "Na Hee-do went away disappointed.

Na Hee-do helped Yu Rim, who was in crisis before he left the country, and cheered and comforted him on the way to Yu Rim's departure, saying, "Every time I was with you, I was happy." Meanwhile, Back Jin was disastrous to see his colleagues' celebration of scooping and other media reports about the high Yu Rim. Watching the criticism of the high Yu Rim around him, Lee Jin passed through the bridge and saw that it was written in red letters as "Yu Rim traitor", and eventually he fell to his knees, vomiting the crying that he had endured. The two people who crossed the path of Na Hee-do, who appeared with the tool to erase graffiti along with the back Lee Jin's "knee fever" that exploded with mental pain and suffering, raised the sadness of the two.

On the same day, nine years later, in 2009, Na Hee-do, who won the gold medal in fencing for the third consecutive time, and Lee Jin, who became a UBS anchor, were in the process of conducting a local video Interview. First, Lee Jin, who celebrated the gold medal Awards to Na Hee-do, explained to viewers his relationship with Na Hee-do, and the two were soaked in relief. After finishing the Interview, Lee Jin said, "I am cheering with the same heart from the beginning to the present." Nahee also said, "I am cheering with the same heart wherever I am." But Lee Jin, who seemed to be overwhelmed by emotions, gave a congratulatory greeting to the couple and wondered about their story for the past nine years.

On the other hand, the average of the broadcast was 11.5% of Seoul Capital Area households (Nilson Korea), 12.9% of the total, 10.3% of the total households, and 11.6% of the total households. The 2049 ratings were 7% on the average of Seoul Capital Area, 7.7% on the average, 6.6% on the All states and 7.3% on the average.