'Thirty, nine' Son Ye-jin, his mother and relationship arrangement "Do not send a debtor"

Thirty, nine Son Ye-jin was vitriolic to his mother Seo Ji-young.In the 11th episode of the JTBC drama Thirty, Nine, which was broadcast on the 30th, Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin) was shown to summarize his relationship with his biological mother Lee Kyung-sook (Seo Ji-young).On this day, Chamijo visited Lee Kyung-sook and said, Can I talk about the day I was adopted? I was sold twice. Everything was scary and uneasy.Chamijo said, At that time, my sister and my Father came to serve in the nursery, and it looked great. I started to see them the morning they came, and every time I saw them go back, I was tearful.I wanted to follow it. Then I gave him warm gloves on a very cold day and asked him to go together. In the end, Chamijo said, It was the best day of my life. Lee Kyung-sook. What is the reason for Lee Kyung-sook to send creditors to my hospital?Lee Kyung-sook said, Why? Is it unfair to think? And Cha Mi-jo said, You did not exist in my past.Lee Kyung-sook said, You know that life is not easy at that age. I do not think its all about it. Cha Mi-jo said, I know as I get older.I do not want to give up my child even if my life is deep, but I do not want to contact me and people around me again. Lee Kyung-sook said, I still have a heart that I gave birth to. Chamijo said, Do not send debtors to my hospital. It is a hospital that I studied and opened with my parents money.Lee Kyung-sook said, Is this a tough girl? Was you such a strong girl? And Cha Mi-jo said, I live the life Lee Kyung-sook gave me.Lee Kyung-sook, you should live alone. I do not know if there is. My parents are just my mom and Father. Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

'Thirty, nine' Son Ye-jin was vitriolic to his mother Seo Ji-young.

In the 11th episode of the JTBC drama "Thirty, Nine", which was broadcast on the 30th, Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin) was shown to summarize his relationship with his biological mother Lee Kyung-sook (Seo Ji-young).

On this day, Chamijo visited Lee Kyung-sook and said, "Can I talk about the day I was adopted? I was sold twice. Everything was scary and uneasy."

Chamijo said, "At that time, my sister and my Father came to serve in the nursery, and it looked great. I started to see them the morning they came, and every time I saw them go back, I was tearful. I wanted to follow it. Then I gave him warm gloves on a very cold day and asked him to go together. "

In the end, Chamijo said, "It was the best day of my life. Lee Kyung-sook. What is the reason for Lee Kyung-sook to send creditors to my hospital?"

Lee Kyung-sook said, "Why? Is it unfair to think?" And Cha Mi-jo said, "You did not exist in my past."

Lee Kyung-sook said, "You know that life is not easy at that age. I do not think it's all about it." Cha Mi-jo said, "I know as I get older. I do not want to give up my child even if my life is deep, but I do not want to contact me and people around me again. "

Lee Kyung-sook said, "I still have a heart that I gave birth to." Chamijo said, "Do not send debtors to my hospital. It is a hospital that I studied and opened with my parents' money."

Lee Kyung-sook said, "Is this a tough girl? Was you such a strong girl?" And Cha Mi-jo said, "I live the life Lee Kyung-sook gave me. Lee Kyung-sook, you should live alone. I do not know if there is. My parents are just my mom and Father. "

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen