Hyun BinSon Ye-jin, 5 billion newly-married house construction .. Buy Hanwoo and visit Neighbor house

On the 17th, through the online community and SNS, Neighbors experience of receiving Hanwoo from actor Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Couple came up.In this article, which was written as Top Star Couple, which is a set of Hanwoo set to save the interior construction Liang Kai, a netizen said, My favorite actor on the planet said that he carried a gift to my house while I was out for a while.He said, I did not even know I was doing construction, but I came to see if it was noisy, handed me a gift, showed me a nice look and manners, and left, he wrote. I do not enjoy beef, but I have to enjoy it slowly tonight.The photo shows a picture of a top quality Hanwoo set that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Couple seem to have conveyed to Neighbors.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Couple set up a penthouse in a luxury villa in Guri, Gyeonggi Province, which is known to be worth about 5 billion won.The warmth of the two people, Taraxacum erythrospermum, personality is also a top star, praise and support continues.On the other hand, Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Couple married last March and gave birth to a son in November of the same year.

On the 17th, through the online community and SNS, Neighbor's experience of receiving Hanwoo from actor Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Couple came up. In this article, which was written as 'Top Star Couple', which is a set of Hanwoo set to save the interior construction Liang Kai, a netizen said, "My favorite actor on the planet said that he carried a gift to my house while I was out for a while." He said, "I did not even know I was doing construction, but I came to see if it was noisy, handed me a gift, showed me a nice look and manners, and left," he wrote. "I do not enjoy beef, but I have to enjoy it slowly tonight." The photo shows a picture of a top quality Hanwoo set that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Couple seem to have conveyed to Neighbors. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Couple set up a penthouse in a luxury villa in Guri, Gyeonggi Province, which is known to be worth about 5 billion won. The warmth of the two people, Taraxacum erythrospermum, personality is also a top star, praise and support continues. On the other hand, Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Couple married last March and gave birth to a son in November of the same year.