'Stellarrrr' Huh Sung-tae "The bus driver who was riding on the light car ...

He told the episode that Hur Sung-tae had during his light car.Ive been riding Matiz my whole life, Huh Sung-tae said in a production report for the film Stellarrrr (director Kwon Soo-kyung) which was conducted online on March 17.Its a really safe driving style, but one day I did not do anything, but a large bus driver stopped me in front of my Matiz and cursed me.I was so angry that I wanted to take off my mask and say, Do you know who I am? He said, I took a loan that day and changed my car to an SUV.

He told the episode that Hur Sung-tae had during his light car.

"I've been riding Matiz my whole life," Huh Sung-tae said in a production report for the film "Stellarrrr" (director Kwon Soo-kyung) which was conducted online on March 17.

"It's a really safe driving style, but one day I did not do anything, but a large bus driver stopped me in front of my Matiz and cursed me."

"I was so angry that I wanted to take off my mask and say, 'Do you know who I am?'" He said, "I took a loan that day and changed my car to an SUV."