"Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)" Park Hyung-sik "Han So Hee is so pretty...

Actor Park Hyung-sik has released a filming episode with Han So Hee.Park Hyung-sik attended the production presentation of Walt Disney Pictures + the new original series Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) #1 which was held online on the morning of the 23rd and talked various stories about the drama.Park Hyung-sik, who plays the photographer in this work, reveals the episode that shot Han So Hee with the camera and said, It is so beautiful that it actually comes out pretty even if it is taken.I tried to take a bizarre picture of myself, but I couldnt. Im getting ready. I dont have a defenseless one.Han So Hee also laughed, Its not as tight as it is, its not blinking.If I told you this, I thought my brother would do it, but the photographer set it all up. I could not have come out strangely.Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) #1 is a music romance that learns each others hearts as two men and women, who are 20 years old best friends, stay in one house for two weeks.The first release of Walt Disney Pictures+ on Sunday at 4 p.m.

Actor Park Hyung-sik has released a filming episode with Han So Hee.

Park Hyung-sik attended the production presentation of Walt Disney Pictures + the new original series "Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) #1" which was held online on the morning of the 23rd and talked various stories about the drama.

Park Hyung-sik, who plays the photographer in this work, reveals the episode that shot Han So Hee with the camera and said, "It is so beautiful that it actually comes out pretty even if it is taken. I tried to take a bizarre picture of myself, but I couldn’t. I’m getting ready. I don’t have a defenseless one.”

Han So Hee also laughed, "It's not as tight as it is, it's not blinking."

"If I told you this, I thought my brother would do it, but the photographer set it all up. I could not have come out strangely."

'Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) #1' is a music romance that learns each other's hearts as two men and women, who are 20 years old best friends, stay in one house for two weeks. The first release of Walt Disney Pictures+ on Sunday at 4 p.m.