Shin Ji, written by Jin Jun-ha Binnie, is sincere in a funnel..."Perfect Sodu."

Singer Shin Ji shared her daily life.On the 23rd, Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Single wrote Junhas brother Binnie, very, very neat.In the photo, Shin Ji, which is tailored to the knit, mask and hat in yellow, is included.In particular, Shin Ji wrote Jinnie of Jin Jun-ha and showed off the cows.The netizens responded I am very sincere in my taste, I became a complete cow, I am completely in spring and so on.On the other hand, Shin Ji debuted in Koyotae in 1998 and is currently conducting MBC standard FM Jeong Jun-ha, Shin Jis single bungle show.Photo: Shin Ji Instagram
Singer Shin Ji shared her daily life.On the 23rd, Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Single wrote Junhas brother Binnie, very, very neat.In the photo, Shin Ji, which is tailored to the knit, mask and hat in yellow, is included.In particular, Shin Ji wrote Jinnie of Jin Jun-ha and showed off the cows.The netizens responded I am very sincere in my taste, I became a complete cow, I am completely in spring and so on.On the other hand, Shin Ji debuted in Koyotae in 1998 and is currently conducting MBC standard FM Jeong Jun-ha, Shin Jis single bungle show.Photo: Shin Ji Instagram

Singer Shin Ji shared her daily life.

On the 23rd, Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Single wrote Junha's brother Binnie, very, very neat".

In the photo, Shin Ji, which is tailored to the knit, mask and hat in yellow, is included. In particular, Shin Ji wrote Jinnie of Jin Jun-ha and showed off the cows.

The netizens responded "I am very sincere in my taste", "I became a complete cow", "I am completely in spring" and so on.

On the other hand, Shin Ji debuted in Koyotae in 1998 and is currently conducting MBC standard FM 'Jeong Jun-ha, Shin Ji's single bungle show'.

Photo: Shin Ji Instagram