'Kill Heel' Kim Ha-neul, Reason for Falling: "I think I'm going to be breathless" because of your money begging

The reason why Kill Heel Kim Ha-neul fell was revealed.In the TVN new drama Kill Heel, which was first broadcast on the 9th, Woohyun (Kim Ha-neul), who is in conflict with her family, including her husband Doyle (Kim Jin-woo), was portrayed.On the day, Woohyun came to the house while he was leaving, and said to Doyle, Your brother should live, and he will be called twice in a month.I can not tell Hyun and ask for 30 million won. Why are you here? Youve been here for a long time, Woohyun said. Im telling you today. I cant see now.I work at a restaurant my friend does. Every time I work, I quit my fine company. For who? My mothers big son. Woohyun also said, I have said before, but I do not want to give money. I earn it alone, I raise it without envy (daughter), and it is hard to eat and live with you and me.Im going to lose my breath any minute. Im not just paying. Thats more than money. You dont know what Im talking about?This is not just money, but no one should do it. My mother covets it now, and there is no concept of what it is.However, Shimo hit Woohyuns cheek and responded with a red-handed money is very campaigning.

The reason why 'Kill Heel' Kim Ha-neul fell was revealed.

In the TVN new drama 'Kill Heel', which was first broadcast on the 9th, Woohyun (Kim Ha-neul), who is in conflict with her family, including her husband Doyle (Kim Jin-woo), was portrayed.

On the day, Woohyun came to the house while he was leaving, and said to Doyle, "Your brother should live, and he will be called twice in a month. I can not tell Hyun and ask for 30 million won. "

"Why are you here? You've been here for a long time," Woohyun said. "I'm telling you today. I can't see now. I work at a restaurant my friend does. Every time I work, I quit my fine company. For who? My mother's big son. "

Woohyun also said, "I have said before, but I do not want to give money. I earn it alone, I raise it without envy (daughter), and it is hard to eat and live with you and me. I'm going to lose my breath any minute. I'm not just paying. That's more than money. You don't know what I'm talking about? This is not just money, but no one should do it. My mother covets it now, and there is no concept of what it is.

However, Shimo hit Woohyun's cheek and responded with a red-handed "money is very campaigning."