"Kill Heel" Kim Sung-ryung, strangled Lee Hye-Yeong, "I put up with my husband's Jeon No-Min possession."

In the TVN drama Kill Heel, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, the uni home shopping show host Oksun (Kim Sung-ryung) visited the executive director Moran (Lee Hye-Yeong).On the day of the show, Moran was surprised that Ok Sun-ah, what are you doing here at this time? Ok Sun approached, saying, I came to kill my sister. Moran said, Youre crazy.My husband (Human, Jeon No-Min) has endured you for decades and I have endured you again, but it is time to go crazy, how can I not go crazy? Then he grabbed Morans nameplate and strangled her. How would I kill him? You knew there was a demon in me.Moran reached out to Oksun, who woke up from his imagination. If you just put up with it a little, he said.

In the TVN drama 'Kill Heel', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, the uni home shopping show host Oksun (Kim Sung-ryung) visited the executive director Moran (Lee Hye-Yeong).

On the day of the show, Moran was surprised that "Ok Sun-ah, what are you doing here at this time?" Ok Sun approached, saying, "I came to kill my sister." Moran said, "You're crazy." My husband (Human, Jeon No-Min) has endured you for decades and I have endured you again, but it is time to go crazy, how can I not go crazy? "

Then he grabbed Moran’s nameplate and strangled her. “How would I kill him? You knew there was a demon in me. Moran reached out to Oksun, who woke up from his imagination. “If you just put up with it a little,” he said.