"No taxing, it's an animal": Cameron Nate Diaz, Hopes After Hollywood Retirement

Retired Hollywood actor Cameron Nate Diaz makes headlines for his no washing shock (?) Confessions.Recently, Cameron Nate Diaz, 49, appeared on a podcast program and revealed that he had stepped down from social expectations and norms after retiring from Hollywood years ago.I am the victim of all the objectification and exploitation women go through, he recalled, and I had purchased expensive beauty products.In the meantime, he said, I am a beast only in skin care. He said, I do not literally do anything.Cameron Nate Diaz also said he would accept the inner beauty, but would twice a month or so apply one of the 1 billion products: Is that all I have to do?

Retired Hollywood actor Cameron Nate Diaz makes headlines for his "no washing" shock (?) Confessions.

Recently, Cameron Nate Diaz, 49, appeared on a podcast program and revealed that he had stepped down from social expectations and norms after retiring from Hollywood years ago.

"I am the victim of all the objectification and exploitation women go through," he recalled, "and I had purchased expensive beauty products."

In the meantime, he said, "I am a 'beast' only in skin care." He said, "I do not literally do anything.

Cameron Nate Diaz also said he would accept the inner beauty, but would "twice a month or so apply one of the '1 billion products': Is that all I have to do? "