Nam Hyun-hee, mentioning the cosmetic scandal, "Two Years of Double Eyelid Surgery National Representative Suspension" (The national college is the national college)

MBN The National College is the National College third Legend Nam Hyun-hee reveals the anecdote that was suspended from the national team due to plastic surgery.Nam Hyun-hee, the fencing worlds living history who won the Olympic Games medal for the first time in the South Korean womens fencing team, declared his return to the MBNs sports entertainment The national college is the national college The guard is disclosed.Nam Hyun-hee, who first faced Kim Min-ah, talked about his 20s brilliant days as a player, and mentioned the plastic excommunication that made South Korea buzz.Ive been a long-time athlete and Ive been crazy about sports, so Ive barely managed to look up, and Ive had double eyelid surgery, he recalls.However, Nam Hyun-hee had to be disciplined as two years of suspension of national representative.Five Face Makers lament that they do not understand too much and it is too harsh.Nam Hyun-hee said, I exercised with the desire that fencing was known to the public, but I was a lot shrinked by myself because I was on the search term because of negative issues.But he soon said, I created a forming day for the players, and I am the founder of forming day.After returning from the qualification suspension, Nam Hyun-hee surprised everyone by adding a post-war story that swept the Gold medal as if it were a show at international competitions.Furthermore, it will also reveal the dramatic story that became the first mother swordsman in Korea.Nam Hyun-hee, who said, I returned to the athlete after 60 days of giving birth to my daughter, said, Even though my body has recovered slowly due to cesarean section, my teams situation is difficult.He then won the Gold medal at the Doha Asian Games in 2014, and he is confident of his inner feelings when he faces his daughter, Hai.

MBN 'The national college is the national college' third Legend Nam Hyun-hee reveals the anecdote that was suspended from the national team due to plastic surgery.

Nam Hyun-hee, the fencing world's "living history" who won the Olympic Games medal for the first time in the South Korean women's fencing team, declared his return to the MBN's sports entertainment "The national college is the national college" The guard is disclosed.

Nam Hyun-hee, who first faced Kim Min-ah, talked about his 20s brilliant days as a player, and mentioned the 'plastic excommunication' that made South Korea buzz. “I’ve been a long-time athlete and I’ve been crazy about sports, so I’ve barely managed to look up, and I’ve had double eyelid surgery,” he recalls. However, Nam Hyun-hee had to be disciplined as "two years of suspension of national representative." Five Face Makers lament that they "do not understand too much" and "it is too harsh."

Nam Hyun-hee said, "I exercised with the desire that fencing was known to the public, but I was a lot shrinked by myself because I was on the search term because of negative issues." But he soon said, “I created a “forming day” for the players, and I am the founder of “forming day.” After returning from the 'qualification suspension', Nam Hyun-hee surprised everyone by adding a post-war story that swept the Gold medal as if it were a show at international competitions.

Furthermore, it will also reveal the dramatic story that became the first 'mother swordsman' in Korea. Nam Hyun-hee, who said, "I returned to the athlete after 60 days of giving birth to my daughter," said, "Even though my body has recovered slowly due to cesarean section, my team's situation is difficult. He then won the Gold medal at the Doha Asian Games in 2014, and he is confident of his inner feelings when he faces his daughter, Hai.