Lee Yeong-ae, 100 million Donation to Ukraine "as a family of Korean War Veterans Memorial warriors who went through war..."

Actor Lee Yeong-ae has Donated 100 million won to Ukraine, which was invaded by Russia.Ukraine Ambassador Dmitro Ponomarenko announced Lee Yeong-aes Donation on Twitter on the 1st.I was very impressed by the letter and financial help of Korean actress Lee Yeong-ae who supports Ukraine, he said. Donation gold will be used for victims of the Russian attack.Lee Yeong-ae wrote in a letter with Donation Gold: My dear Ukraine people.I am Lee Yeong-ae, an actor who lives in South Korea.I feel the horror of war more than anyone else as a family of Korean War Veterans Memorial warriors who have suffered the war.  I pray for the peace and peace of the Ukrainian people, he said.I hope that the people of Ukraine who love freedom and peace do not lose hope and courage.As a person of the people of South Korea who love peace, I would like to convey a small but precious heart to the people of Ukraine.I always hope there will be a Faith Gaho, he added.Lee Yeong-ae is a popularly known Korean Wave star in the drama Dae Jang Geum and appeared in the JTBC drama Gu Kyung Lee, which last December.Here is a letter from Lee Yeong-ae:My dear Ukraine people.I am Lee Yeong-ae, an actor who lives in South Korea.Im a family member of a Korean War Veterans Memorial warrior who went through warI feel the horror of war more painful than anyone else.Come on, were gonna stop the war on UkraineIm desperate for peace to settleI pray for the well-being and the warriors of all the people of Ukraine.The people of Ukraine who love freedom and peace,Dont lose hope and courage!As a man of the peace-loving South Korean peopleI would like to convey a small but precious heart to the people of Ukraine.I hope that Faith is always there.March 1, 2022Lee Yeong-ae Dream
Actor Lee Yeong-ae has Donated 100 million won to Ukraine, which was invaded by Russia.Ukraine Ambassador Dmitro Ponomarenko announced Lee Yeong-aes Donation on Twitter on the 1st.I was very impressed by the letter and financial help of Korean actress Lee Yeong-ae who supports Ukraine, he said. Donation gold will be used for victims of the Russian attack.Lee Yeong-ae wrote in a letter with Donation Gold: My dear Ukraine people.I am Lee Yeong-ae, an actor who lives in South Korea.I feel the horror of war more than anyone else as a family of Korean War Veterans Memorial warriors who have suffered the war.  I pray for the peace and peace of the Ukrainian people, he said.I hope that the people of Ukraine who love freedom and peace do not lose hope and courage.As a person of the people of South Korea who love peace, I would like to convey a small but precious heart to the people of Ukraine.I always hope there will be a Faith Gaho, he added.Lee Yeong-ae is a popularly known Korean Wave star in the drama Dae Jang Geum and appeared in the JTBC drama Gu Kyung Lee, which last December.Here is a letter from Lee Yeong-ae:My dear Ukraine people.I am Lee Yeong-ae, an actor who lives in South Korea.Im a family member of a Korean War Veterans Memorial warrior who went through warI feel the horror of war more painful than anyone else.Come on, were gonna stop the war on UkraineIm desperate for peace to settleI pray for the well-being and the warriors of all the people of Ukraine.The people of Ukraine who love freedom and peace,Dont lose hope and courage!As a man of the peace-loving South Korean peopleI would like to convey a small but precious heart to the people of Ukraine.I hope that Faith is always there.March 1, 2022Lee Yeong-ae Dream

Actor Lee Yeong-ae has Donated 100 million won to Ukraine, which was invaded by Russia.

Ukraine Ambassador Dmitro Ponomarenko announced Lee Yeong-ae's Donation on Twitter on the 1st. "I was very impressed by the letter and financial help of Korean actress Lee Yeong-ae who supports Ukraine," he said. "Donation gold will be used for victims of the Russian attack."

Lee Yeong-ae wrote in a letter with Donation Gold: "My dear Ukraine people. I am Lee Yeong-ae, an actor who lives in South Korea. I feel the horror of war more than anyone else as a family of Korean War Veterans Memorial warriors who have suffered the war. "" I pray for the peace and peace of the Ukrainian people, "he said.

"I Hope that the people of Ukraine who love freedom and peace do not lose Hope and courage. As a person of the people of South Korea who love peace, I would like to convey a small but precious heart to the people of Ukraine. I always Hope there will be a Faith Gaho," he added.

Lee Yeong-ae is a popularly known Korean Wave star in the drama 'Dae Jang Geum' and appeared in the JTBC drama 'Gu Kyung Lee', which last December.

Here is a letter from Lee Yeong-ae:

My dear Ukraine people.

I am Lee Yeong-ae, an actor who lives in South Korea.

I'm a family member of a Korean War Veterans Memorial warrior who went through war

I feel the horror of war more painful than anyone else.

Come on, we're gonna stop the war on Ukraine

I'm desperate for peace to settle

I pray for the well-being and the warriors of all the people of Ukraine.

The people of Ukraine who love freedom and peace,

Don't lose Hope and courage!

As a man of the peace-loving South Korean people

I would like to convey a small but precious heart to the people of Ukraine.

I Hope that Faith is always there.

March 1, 2022

Lee Yeong-ae Dream