"Twins mother Lee Yeong-ae" ... handwritten letter and 10 million won

The Korea Foundation for the Disabled delivered Lee Yeong-aes letter and Now to her father Park at the Hambak Social Welfare Center in Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, where the memorial altar for the late Park Yuliana (25) was set up in the afternoon of the 3rd.In a letter from the Foundation official, Lee Yeong-ae conveyed his grim heart.Lee Yeong-ae said, I am Lee Yeong-ae, a mother with Twins. She said, What can I say to comfort the suffering of Julianas father?Lee Yeong-ae said, Even if there are tens of millions of languages, you will not be able to share the sorrow of Julianas father.My heart is heavy with grief, and I am frustrated, and I am not able to keep my mind and body together, he said. You have to be strong, Father Juliana. You have to be stronger, so that Juliana in heaven will smile as she watches you.Finally, Lee Yeong-ae lamented, I bow my head to all those who have been victimized by the accident of the Itaewon Halloween event and ask for forgiveness in my heart as a citizen of the Republic of Korea who has failed to protect my precious life.According to the Korea Foundation for the Welfare of Persons with Disabilities, Lee Yeong-ae expressed his intention to help when he heard that Parks father, a Russian who died of Itaewon True, failed to raise $5,000 (about 7.12 million won) for transporting the body.Park, a third-generation Korean, had to transport his daughters body to Russia, but the Korean language was poor and the economic situation was not good enough, so fundraising activities were held in the Russian community in Korea.The Embassy of Russia has also decided to resolve the cost of transportation for its citizens, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is discussing ways to prepay funeral expenses for foreign victims.Lee Yeong-ae, who introduced himself as a Twins mother rather than an actor.

The Korea Foundation for the Disabled delivered Lee Yeong-ae's letter and Now to her father Park at the Hambak Social Welfare Center in Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, where the memorial altar for the late Park Yuliana (25) was set up in the afternoon of the 3rd. In a letter from the Foundation official, Lee Yeong-ae conveyed his grim heart. Lee Yeong-ae said, "I am Lee Yeong-ae, a mother with Twins." She said, "What can I say to comfort the suffering of Juliana's father?" Lee Yeong-ae said, "Even if there are tens of millions of languages, you will not be able to share the sorrow of Juliana's father. "My heart is heavy with grief, and I am frustrated, and I am not able to keep my mind and body together," he said. "You have to be strong, Father Juliana. You have to be stronger, so that Juliana in heaven will smile as she watches you." Finally, Lee Yeong-ae lamented, "I bow my head to all those who have been victimized by the accident of the Itaewon Halloween event and ask for forgiveness in my heart as a citizen of the Republic of Korea who has failed to protect my precious life." According to the Korea Foundation for the Welfare of Persons with Disabilities, Lee Yeong-ae expressed his intention to "help" when he heard that Park's father, a Russian who died of Itaewon True, failed to raise $5,000 (about 7.12 million won) for transporting the body. Park, a third-generation Korean, had to transport his daughter's body to Russia, but the Korean language was poor and the economic situation was not good enough, so fundraising activities were held in the Russian community in Korea. The Embassy of Russia has also decided to resolve the cost of transportation for its citizens, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is discussing ways to prepay funeral expenses for foreign victims. Lee Yeong-ae, who introduced himself as a 'Twins mother' rather than an actor.