Son Dam-bi Oh-yeol, quietly hugged Lee Kyou-hyuk..."It wasn't really okay" ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest')

A detailed love story by actor Son Dam-bi and former speed skating national team Lee Kyou-hyuk is revealed.On the night of the 2nd, SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast featured a trailer for Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk, who are about to marry in May.Those who started the day in bed bought the envy of those who saw it with a sweet kiss.Son Dam-bi said affectionately, Baby, you should get up, and Lee Kyou-hyuk walked around the living room carrying such a Son Dam-bi.Skating-room dates also caught the eye: Son Dam-bi, who cut over the ice by holding Lee Kyou-hyuks hand, was so funny, brother, and was delighted like a child.But in the next scene, Son Dam-bis tears were drawn.I love and like my brother so much, but I dont think the things that were fine, its OK were OK, those feelings, Son Dam-bi said.Lee Kyou-hyuk then said: I want you to be happy, happy for me, happy to be with you. You dont have to try.I can try, he replied, and the background is focused on.Son Dam-bi, Lee Kyou-hyuk The pre-married couples Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast will be released on May 9th.The two are set to sign a centennial deal on May 12.
A detailed love story by actor Son Dam-bi and former speed skating national team Lee Kyou-hyuk is revealed.On the night of the 2nd, SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast featured a trailer for Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk, who are about to marry in May.Those who started the day in bed bought the envy of those who saw it with a sweet kiss.Son Dam-bi said affectionately, Baby, you should get up, and Lee Kyou-hyuk walked around the living room carrying such a Son Dam-bi.Skating-room dates also caught the eye: Son Dam-bi, who cut over the ice by holding Lee Kyou-hyuks hand, was so funny, brother, and was delighted like a child.But in the next scene, Son Dam-bis tears were drawn.I love and like my brother so much, but I dont think the things that were fine, its OK were OK, those feelings, Son Dam-bi said.Lee Kyou-hyuk then said: I want you to be happy, happy for me, happy to be with you. You dont have to try.I can try, he replied, and the background is focused on.Son Dam-bi, Lee Kyou-hyuk The pre-married couples Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast will be released on May 9th.The two are set to sign a centennial deal on May 12.

A detailed love story by actor Son Dam-bi and former speed skating national team Lee Kyou-hyuk is revealed.

On the night of the 2nd, SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast featured a trailer for Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk, who are about to marry in May.

Those who started the day in bed bought the envy of those who saw it with a sweet kiss. Son Dam-bi said affectionately, "Baby, you should get up," and Lee Kyou-hyuk walked around the living room carrying such a Son Dam-bi.

Skating-room dates also caught the eye: Son Dam-bi, who cut over the ice by holding Lee Kyou-hyuk's hand, was "so funny, brother," and was delighted like a child.

But in the next scene, Son Dam-bi's tears were drawn. "I love and like my brother so much, but I don't think the things that were 'fine, it's OK' were OK, those feelings," Son Dam-bi said.

Lee Kyou-hyuk then said: "I want you to be happy, happy for me, happy to be with you. You don't have to try. I can try, "he replied, and the background is focused on.

Son Dam-bi, Lee Kyou-hyuk The pre-married couple's 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast will be released on May 9th. The two are set to sign a centennial deal on May 12.