Son Dam-bi Lee Kyou-hyuk wedding invitation! May 13 4:30 PM Outdoor Wedding

A wedding invitation for the couple Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk, the couple of May, has been released.The two went into a marriage-style countdown, delivering wedding invitations to acquaintances.Son Dam-bi - Lee Kyou-hyuk couple will hold an outdoor wedding ceremony at the Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel in Yongsan-gu, Seoul at 4:30 pm on the 13th of next month.The wedding invitations written by the two people read, Im going to start my second life with my loved one after ten years, and Ill keep it happy if you join me at the beginning.Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk appeared on the SBS entertainment program Kiss and Cry in 2011, just 10 years ago.I have been living among my close friends for a long time. I started dating on the premise of marriage last year, and finally I got a couples kite.
A wedding invitation for the couple Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk, the couple of May, has been released.The two went into a marriage-style countdown, delivering wedding invitations to acquaintances.Son Dam-bi - Lee Kyou-hyuk couple will hold an outdoor wedding ceremony at the Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel in Yongsan-gu, Seoul at 4:30 pm on the 13th of next month.The wedding invitations written by the two people read, Im going to start my second life with my loved one after ten years, and Ill keep it happy if you join me at the beginning.Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk appeared on the SBS entertainment program Kiss and Cry in 2011, just 10 years ago.I have been living among my close friends for a long time. I started dating on the premise of marriage last year, and finally I got a couples kite.

A wedding invitation for the couple Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk, the couple of May, has been released.

The two went into a marriage-style countdown, delivering wedding invitations to acquaintances.

Son Dam-bi - Lee Kyou-hyuk couple will hold an outdoor Wedding ceremony at the Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel in Yongsan-gu, Seoul at 4:30 pm on the 13th of next month.

The wedding invitations written by the two people read, “I’m going to start my second life with my loved one after ten years, and I’ll keep it happy if you join me at the beginning.”

Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk appeared on the SBS entertainment program Kiss and Cry in 2011, just 10 years ago. I have been living among my close friends for a long time. I started dating on the premise of marriage last year, and finally I got a couple's kite.