Lee Seung-gi "Stop eating meat? Somehow I'm uncomfortable eating chicken breasts" ('All The Butlers')

Lee Seung-gi, who was diagnosed with gold constitution, sympathized with the oriental medicine doctors words to stop eating meat.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, actor Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master to convey the secrets of a healthy young body and mind.On this day, Lee Seung-gi was diagnosed with a gold constitution that the liver was small and the gallbladder juice was small.Lee Seung-gi said, I am exercising strange things, and when I eat a diet, I eat a lot of chicken breasts and such things, but I just ate it.But the flesh does not fall dramatically. Lee Seung-gi said, But I ate fish, vegetables and rice once.At that time, all Exercise people said never to eat rice, but because they ate it, the weight fell faster. Bae Jong-ok, who is a gold constitution like Lee Seung-gi, heard Lee Seung-gi and said, So I eat fish unconditionally if I am not feeling well.Then I feel better without knowing it, and when I feel bad, I never eat meat.
Lee Seung-gi, who was diagnosed with gold constitution, sympathized with the oriental medicine doctors words to stop eating meat.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, actor Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master to convey the secrets of a healthy young body and mind.On this day, Lee Seung-gi was diagnosed with a gold constitution that the liver was small and the gallbladder juice was small.Lee Seung-gi said, I am exercising strange things, and when I eat a diet, I eat a lot of chicken breasts and such things, but I just ate it.But the flesh does not fall dramatically. Lee Seung-gi said, But I ate fish, vegetables and rice once.At that time, all Exercise people said never to eat rice, but because they ate it, the weight fell faster. Bae Jong-ok, who is a gold constitution like Lee Seung-gi, heard Lee Seung-gi and said, So I eat fish unconditionally if I am not feeling well.Then I feel better without knowing it, and when I feel bad, I never eat meat.

Lee Seung-gi, who was diagnosed with 'gold constitution', sympathized with the oriental medicine doctor's words to stop eating meat.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, actor Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master to convey the secrets of a healthy young body and mind.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi was diagnosed with a gold constitution that the liver was small and the gallbladder juice was small.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am exercising strange things, and when I eat a diet, I eat a lot of chicken breasts and such things, but I just ate it. But the flesh does not fall dramatically. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "But I ate fish, vegetables and rice once. At that time, all Exercise people said never to eat rice, but because they ate it, the weight fell faster. "

Bae Jong-ok, who is a gold constitution like Lee Seung-gi, heard Lee Seung-gi and said, "So I eat fish unconditionally if I am not feeling well. Then I feel better without knowing it, and when I feel bad, I never eat meat. "