Lee Kye-in unveils picturesque 400-pyeong The Innocents (Baxenuri Show)

Actor Lee Kye-in appeared on TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on the 23rd.On the day of the show, Lee Kye-ins 400-pyeong Power House was unveiled, and the panel admired the extension, saying, Why is the house so big and It looks like a picture.Lee Kye-in expressed pride, saying, Garden was my own. Lee Kye-in showed blueberry trees and apple trees planted directly.I planted it when my granddaughter was born, he said. I have been planting it for a decade. My granddaughter must have been about 10 years old.Gardens image, filmed in the spring, was revealed, and the panels were impressed by the stretch: When blueberries come, the magpies peck, Lee Kye-in explained.Lee Kye-in showed a chicken coop located on one side of Madang; he said, In the past, food was precious, and My mother raised three or four chickens.I ate chicken on New Years Day, Chuseok, and birthday. Lee Kye-in recalled, My mother put egg fries in my lunch box only because I was a son.My sisters had a lot of complaints, she recalled.Lee Kye-in is said to start the day by playing Madang in shadow boxing.The panels envied Madang, saying, It is strange to be Exercise by running Madang.Photo = TV Chosun Baek Se-nuri Show
Actor Lee Kye-in appeared on TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on the 23rd.On the day of the show, Lee Kye-ins 400-pyeong Power House was unveiled, and the panel admired the extension, saying, Why is the house so big and It looks like a picture.Lee Kye-in expressed pride, saying, Garden was my own. Lee Kye-in showed blueberry trees and apple trees planted directly.I planted it when my granddaughter was born, he said. I have been planting it for a decade. My granddaughter must have been about 10 years old.Gardens image, filmed in the spring, was revealed, and the panels were impressed by the stretch: When blueberries come, the magpies peck, Lee Kye-in explained.Lee Kye-in showed a chicken coop located on one side of Madang; he said, In the past, food was precious, and My mother raised three or four chickens.I ate chicken on New Years Day, Chuseok, and birthday. Lee Kye-in recalled, My mother put egg fries in my lunch box only because I was a son.My sisters had a lot of complaints, she recalled.Lee Kye-in is said to start the day by playing Madang in shadow boxing.The panels envied Madang, saying, It is strange to be Exercise by running Madang.Photo = TV Chosun Baek Se-nuri Show

Actor Lee Kye-in appeared on TV Chosun 'Baekse Nuri Show' broadcast on the 23rd.

On the day of the show, Lee Kye-in's 400-pyeong Power house was unveiled, and the panel admired the extension, saying, "Why is the house so big" and "It looks like a picture."

Lee Kye-in expressed pride, saying, "Garden was my own." Lee Kye-in showed blueberry trees and apple trees planted directly. "I planted it when my granddaughter was born," he said. "I have been planting it for a decade. My granddaughter must have been about 10 years old."

Garden's image, filmed in the spring, was revealed, and the panels were impressed by the stretch: "When blueberries come, the magpies peck," Lee Kye-in explained.

Lee Kye-in showed a chicken coop located on one side of Madang; he said, "In the past, food was precious," and "My mother raised three or four chickens. I ate chicken on New Year's Day, Chuseok, and birthday. "Lee Kye-in recalled," My mother put egg fries in my lunch box only because I was a son. My sisters had a lot of complaints," she recalled.

Lee Kye-in is said to start the day by playing Madang in shadow boxing. The panels envied Madang, saying, "It is strange to be Exercise by running Madang."

Photo = TV Chosun 'Baek Se-nuri Show'