Kim Heung-Gook "If I did not share my seniors,

Kim Heung-Gook said in a telephone conversation with the 10th, I kept watching the process of counting the presidential election the night before, but it was decided too late; the night was too long.Ive never seen such a presidential election before, he said.Kim Heung-Gook has helped the campaign by declaring his support for the presidential election for the first time in 20 years. In 2002, he helped the campaign of former national unity 21 Chung Mong-joon,Kim Heung-Gook said, I was surprised to see the people who were cloudy while sharing the national campaign of Yoon elected candidate this time.It seemed to demand a new era, he said.Im not a politician, you know, I felt like Ive been honest and distracted in decades of my work, he said of the Yoon elected candidate he saw.I went to so many places that it was not easy for me to chase me physically.Upper Cut Performance was not done by anyone but voluntarily. Kim Heung-Gook, who made his debut with Pleak Petals in 1985, enjoyed great popularity as The Tiger Butterfly in 1989.In the early 2010s, he was known as Chitki of the Arts and enjoyed not only the music industry but also the broadcasting entertainers. However, in recent years, his activities have been poor, especially terrestrial broadcasts.Kim Heung-Gook finally said, Now with the politics of integration and harmony, I do not want to divide any field.I hope that we will broadcast all of them together without sharing the seniors and juniors, shake off (the old ones) and give good songs and good laughs to the people.

Kim Heung-Gook said in a telephone conversation with the 10th, "I kept watching the process of counting the presidential election the night before, but it was decided too late; the night was too long. I've never seen such a presidential election before," he said.

Kim Heung-Gook has helped the campaign by declaring his support for the presidential election for the first time in 20 years. In 2002, he helped the campaign of former national unity 21 Chung Mong-joon,

Kim Heung-Gook said, "I was surprised to see the people who were cloudy while sharing the national campaign of Yoon elected candidate this time. It seemed to demand a new era," he said.

"I'm not a politician, you know, I felt like I've been honest and distracted in decades of my work," he said of the Yoon elected candidate he saw. "I went to so many places that it was not easy for me to chase me physically. "Upper Cut Performance" was not done by anyone but voluntarily. "

Kim Heung-Gook, who made his debut with "Pleak Petals" in 1985, enjoyed great popularity as "The Tiger Butterfly" in 1989. In the early 2010s, he was known as "Chitki of the Arts" and enjoyed not only the music industry but also the broadcasting entertainers. However, in recent years, his activities have been poor, especially terrestrial broadcasts.

Kim Heung-Gook finally said, "Now with the politics of integration and harmony, I do not want to divide any field. I hope that we will broadcast all of them together without sharing the seniors and juniors, shake off (the old ones) and give good songs and good laughs to the people. "